n i n e

oh my god oh my god oh my god.! those words kept repeating in my mind. I was utterly panicking about what just happened. He heard that i liked it. O M G THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE-

in class, somebody slipped something into my pocket. a small piece of paper. I reached into my steep pocket and grabbed the small note. It was a pink post-it note with a phone number on it. when I unfolded the paper, my face went blank and I was really annoyed.

'hey baby, wanna send me some nudes? in exchange I'll give you a dick pic'

I scoffed at the little note and stuffed it back into my pocket. This must be some kind of joke. But anyways, we had a cover teacher for Maths and I was mentally celebrating. My maths teacher is a jerk •,•

It's been at least twenty minutes and there is no sign of Jinyoung, I really hope he isn't skipping classes. If he is then I know for certain that he's changed... I might ask Jihoon(?)

But Jihoon was talking to his group of friends. the girl classmates were gossiping and teaching each other how to twerk, whilst I was just alone. in a corner. yes, there was one other student who sat alone 2 seats in front of me, his name was Haknyeon. a top grade student with dashing looks.

I decided maybe I should make some more friends, so I moved to sit next to him. He didn't even budge but he noticed I was there... I saw Jinyoung peeking into the classroom with his petite head it was kind of funny to see him sneaking into class.

"Excuse me young man, but are you in this class?" The teacher asked. Jinyoung shook his head and stood there looking around the class. I just decided to ignore him since he might as well just leave.

I poked Haknyeon and smiled. "hey I know you like studying, but why don't you talk to me for a while.. I mean it is a cover lesson where nobody is listening."

He put down his pen and held my hand. "Nice to meet you, i'm Joo Haknyeon" all of a sudden I felt a kiss on my hand. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even have the strength to cover my pink face.

Jihoon POV

My friends were really noisy today and it was giving me a bit of a headache! I noticed how Eunbin was sitting alone and Jinyoung was nowhere to be seen. She suddenly moved beside a boy. Uhm I think is name is Joo something, I don't know.

She started talking to him and he kissed HER HAND. Her reaction was.. kinda cute

I turned back to my friends and the rest of the lesson was chill

✽✽✽✽✽✽

At the end of the day, Jinyoung came running to me. I gave him a questioning look since we don't talk that much now ever since he got his girlfriend. Apparently now they've broken up. But when I was spying on Eunbin I heard he tried to make her two-time.. smh

"Hyung did you see Haknyeon kiss Eunbins hand?" He spoke quickly, hugging my arm like a girlfriend. I nodded and pushed him off me a bit. My god was he clingy now.

"Yah. Are you not meant to walk her home? She's been standing by her locker for like ten minutes like she's waiting for somebody" I said. He smiled and ran off

Weird ass guy...

--------------------------

A/N: random update ^^ sorry for the mistakes if there are any. I don't proofread my work

[Published: 9/9/17Edited: 6/9/18]

[Published: 9/9/17
Edited: 6/9/18]