Right when she was on the verge of an orgasm, Sebastian removed his fingers.

"Sebastian, what the fuck?" She caught an attitude.

"Shut up." He pulled her off the counter, turning her around and pulling her panties down.

Enjoying the view, he unbuckled his belt, removing his jeans. He slowly slid his member inside Valencia, both of them letting out a moan. Sebastian bit his bottom lip as he began to thrust into her.

"Oh fuck." Valencia moaned, loving the feeling of him inside her again. It's been so long.

Sebastian sped up, watching himself slide in out of her. Each time seeing more cream coat his member.

"Damn." Sebastian grunted, throwing his head back as his thrust got faster, rougher even.

"Yes...yes! Don't stop!" Valencia shouted at the top of her lungs.

Sebastian began to rub on her clit as he continued his assault, "Who's pussy is it, Val?" He whispered in her ear.

Valencia's legs began to shake, her moans became louder and incoherent at this point.

"Who's is it?" His hand moved faster.

"Yours! It's yours!" She shouted as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Feeling her body being placed back on the counter, Valencia realized Sebastian wasn't done. He swiftly slid in her again making her whimper.

Her nails dug into his back as he sent long, hard strokes to her. Taking all of his sexual frustrations out on her.

"Fuck Val." He groaned as her walls kept sucking him back in. He missed her body, her touch, her moans--her everything.

Valencia placed a sloppy kiss on his lips, moaning in his mouth. His thrusts slowed down as he winded his hips into her. Tears began to well up in her eyes as the pleasure began to become too much.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came all over Sebastian again. Sebastian followed suit and released inside her.

"I love you." Valencia said just above a whisper, her body limp in his arms.

"I love you too."

Valencia Carter

"But I don't want eggs." I heard Elias whine from the kitchen as I slowly walked down the stairs, ignoring the pain in my legs.

"Boy, eat these damn eggs before-"

"I'm not eating it." I heard him say smartly.

"Then I guess you not hungry. Bye." He told him making him smack his lips.

I leaned on the wall, watching them bicker back and forth.

"I'm gonna tell mommy." Elias threatened him.

"What your mama gonna do, mama's boy?"

Elias smirked, "Your mad she loves me more."

"Get out of here with that bullshit."

"You cussed. You mad?"

"No, but you'll be mad when this belt go across your ass." Sebastian reached for the Yves Saint Laurent belt he had on.

Elias jumped and ran into me, not knowing I was standing there. He looked up at me with those innocent, brown eyes of his with a smile, his dimples poking out. Elias can do no wrong in my eyes.

"Hi, mommy." He said sweetly, reaching out his arms.

I picked him up, knowing Sebastian was going to have something to say.