✧T H I R T E E N✧

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. I heard you" I say walking into the kitchen and retrieving the pills.

I seem to be daydreaming a lot more these days and that's not good...

--

"Uh huh. Yeah make sure you bring a surgical kit...no no we don't need that just the other one" Calum was making weird faces while talking on the phone. But after he hung up he explained that they wouldn't be here till 12.

"Luke can you hang on till then?"

"Just stop-the pain, please..." he cried clenching his fists in agony.

"Just breathe, okay?" Ashton spoke.

"I need more ibuprofen, please!" His voice crack. He sounded so much in pain and I couldn't do anything except wait.

"Calum please phone that man and tell him to drive as quick as he can."I paused looking back and calm who was still standing there. "Now Calum!"

This is so fucked up... I'm fucked up...

--

✰LUKE✰

I was in so much agony, and the words of wisdom was not helping I just need to go to a hospital.

"Please just take me to a hospital-please!" I cried gripping the couch.

But no one listened.

"The doctor said he will be here soon, just hang in there"Calum spoke soothingly. If he wasn't a sociopath then I would thank him for his support but...

--

* 2 Hours Later *

After a lot of arguing the doctor finally arrived with a load of surgical equipment but I knew he would want an explanation. This was my chance to escape.

But first I need to get my heath back.

"Him?"The man with the paramedic bags on his shoulder said.

"Yeah, but please be quick" Ashton snapped.

"I will try my hardest, um would you excuse us for a moment" the man spoke.

"Uh why, aren't-you just gonna fix his leg?" Ashton question Calum and Michael both looked curious as well.

"No it's just that I will be operating on his leg so this needs to have my full attention. I can't afford to have any distractions"

All the boys thought for a moment agreeing with the man before Ashton spoke up.

"Alright but let us know if you need anything"

"Will do" the man nodded waiting for a moment as the boys left one by one.

"Now then. About that leg of yours..."

✰✰✰

Hi I'm back but not for long as it's getting closer to Christmas I will be a bit busier than usual, prelim revision etc and a shit tone of homework so this is all I've got but I will start writing a bit more tonight just to get started but until then that's all that's happening. Also thoughts on how this story is going on, I feel like it's going down hill ,my writing isn't as good as I want it to be so I apologise but thank you for commenting rottencal I appreciate it x.