Hyeong-don cleared his throat to get everyone's attention "Good morning class"

Everyone stood up and politely bowed "Good morning Mr. Jeong" and then they sat back down.

"Today, we will have a special student that just enrolled here last week. I hope you will treat her well"

Everyone started to whisper, guessing who was the new Student. Tzuyu tilted her head and Jungkook was confused.

Hyeong-don signalled the student to come in and when she did, Tzuyu and Jungkook was shock.

The girl politely bowed her straight blonde hair falling to her sides "Hello everyone " she showed off her smile "My name is Lalisa but you can call me Lisa, please take care of me"

The boys started to eye Lisa and whistled at her, and Lisa was glaring at them, she was looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook's mouth was wide open woth shock and Tzuyu was happy but she felt a tingling feeling in her stomach that something was wrong.

Hyeong-don wasn't done though "Lisa, you can sit in the empty chair behind Mr. Jeon" he pointed at the empty seat behind Jungkook and Jungkook looked like he wanted to protest but kept it in.

Lisa walked over to the empty seat and sat down, she smiled seductively at Jungkook and his cheeks flushed a bit.

There was a burning feeling in Tzuyu's stomach and she didn't know what it was, but she didn't like how Lisa was looking at Jungkook.

Not one bit.

•×•

Jungkook's life couldn't get any worse, first he found out his ex-girlfriend cane back, then he found out his crush and his ex-girlfriend were close friends and now she's here.

Aren't I a lucky guy.. Jungkook thought sarcastically.

Hyeong-don clapped his hands and everyone turned to him "Anyways, that's not it. There's a student in the second section who will be transferring here-"

The student came barging in, cutting off Hyeong-don, the girls screamed and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hello everyone " he bowed "My name is Kim Mingyu" the girls screamed even louder, fangirling over his so called 'handsomeness'.

Jungkook looked at Mingyu and looked for his 'handsomeness' and guess what...... Jungkook didn't found anything. (A/n: savage)

I'm more attractive than Mingyu... Jungkook thought, scoffing at him.

Jungkook saw Mingyu winking at Tzuyu, and it made his blood boil. Tzuyu shyly waved at Mingyu, her cheeks turning red.

"Mr. Kim you can seat behind Ms. Chou"

Mingyu didn't even hesitate and immediately went to his seat while smirking. Sana held up her hand "What is it Ms. Minatozaki? "

"Umm.. Isn't Luhan supposed to sit there? " she pointed at Mingyu.

"As you can see, Mr. Lu Han isn't here anymore because Mr. Kim. And Mr. Lu was mixed up. Since the very beginning Mr. Kim was supposed to be in the first section and Mr. Lu in the second section "

Sana put rester her chin her hand "Aahh...... I still don't get it "

Everyone laughed "Never mind Ms. Minatozaki. Since that's all covered let us begin the class " the class groaned but followed Hyeong-don any ways.

Jungkook kept glancing at Tzuyu who was whispering with Mingyu, trying not to get caught by Hyeong-don. Jungkook himself, tries not to look at Lisa because if he does, he knows it would be awkward.

"Jungkook..... "

Someone whispered in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook knew who it was, but he didn't want to talk to her.

"Jungkook! " the person hissed.

"What? " Jungkook hissed back looking at Lisa who was smirking.

"Hi" was all she said and waved at him.

"Stop bothering me Lisa"

"Yeah, right "

"I mean it"

Lisa glanced at Mingyu and Tzuyu who were still whispering at each other, not even noticing Lisa and Jungkook.

Jungkook glared at Mingyu and Lisa noticed this and she scoffed "Your jealous aren't you.. "

Jungkook looked at her "Stop bothering me"

"Admit it. You are"

"Shut up... "

"You like her, don't you? "

Jungkook's cheeks reddened "What? I do not like her. Not even a little bit"

Jungkook felt bad lying but he couldn't risk any one else except for his hyungs to know about his crush on Tzuyu, especially Lisa and Tzuyu.

• l i s a •

After all this months I still want to be close with Jungkook.

---------------------------------------
A/n:
I'm evil.