🌺First Date!🌺

"You Never Cross the Ocean Unless You Have The Courage To Lose Sight of the Shore"

🌺🌺🌺🌺JIMIN🌺🌺🌺🌺
"J-Jungkook... You- we caused you all that pain..? I'm sorry... God, you put us through hell as well... I hate you and Taehyung..." I reply with tears filling my eyes and lazily slouching onto a panting, pissed off Jungkook's chest, "I hate you.. but I love you..? As a friend or more..? And I'm apologise and I blame you..?" I mutter under my breath while Jungkook tries to keep him conscious. I don't even know what I'm saying... too drunk again...

"Had one too many drinks I see, Jiminie-hyung? Still no self-control I see?" Jungkook glances up at Taehyung while soothing me while I grip on his white shirt. I have my head on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook strokes my blonde hair, blushing because I'm still shirtless on top of him and still smelt of sex.

The two of  them work together to carry me onto my couch. Successfully avoiding the scattered alcohol bottles and clothing that don't belong to me nor Taehyung...

"So this what I'm dealing with, huh?" Jungkook asks sarcastically with slight pity in his tone observing his surroundings, "I may have grown up into a therapist but this far from a healthy relationship..."

"Let me show you to your room... You've had a hard night." I hear the voices and footsteps fade into the distance as my eye lids become heavy and take me into sleepy land.

Jungkook's back... Why?

(NEXT MORNING)

"The fifteen year old me who didn't have anything. The world was so big, I was so small.
Now I can't even imagine it.
Now I can't even imagine myself
who used to have no scent, who used to be empty.
Love you my brother, thanks to my brothers.
I now have emotions I became me. So I'm me. Now I'm me.

You make me begin~
You make me begin~
You make me begin~
Smile with me, smile with me,
smile with me.
You make me begin~"

I open my eyes and ears to an familiar voice and boy in my -for once- clean kitchen. A boy who seems so familiar yet so... unfamiliar? He has light brown hair, lively brown eyes and he's wearing an apron that neither Taehyung nor I have ever used before.

Oh~ that's right. Jungkook's back in town... and believe it or not I've never felt more like shit. I start to look back on the things I had done last night; blaming him for the pain I had caused myself in the past and the way I made him shiver at the sight of my threatening figure glaring down at the poor boy.

"You make me begin- Oh! Sorry did I wake you, hyung?" Jungkook takes off his apron quickly and hangs it up on its original hook before making his way towards the sofa where I lay uncomfortably, "Breakfast's nearly finished. I'm not sure if you still love pancakes the way you did years ago, but who doesn't love pancakes?"

"Haha~ that's so true... Where's Taehyung? Is he drinking alcohol again?" I sit up on the sofa, stretching my tense back before facing Jungkook who is sat on the ground with his thin legs and smiling up at me contently.

"I highly doubt it because I told him to go to the mall to get ready for you guys' date." Jungkook browses through his phone and turns the screen to reveal messages between himself and Taehyung.

"Date? Jungkook... I hate to say it, but we haven't gone on a date in years." Jungkook's face softens and drops his head in disappointment, "Unfortunately, our relationship is dead because we both have done something wrong; I cheat and he drinks. It's our reality, Jungkook-ah."