🌺Ugly, Fat & Stupid🌺

"Blood, Sweat, Tears. Rinse and Repeat."

🌺🌺🌺🌺JUNGKOOK🌺🌺🌺🌺
That's the last time I saw the two of them.

It hurts knowing that I was the one who influenced such a... I hate to say it... negative relationship.

I mean, who doesn't want to be loved? Have someone to hold you during a cold night, someone to make you feel all mushy inside just by making eye contact with you and someone you enjoy making mistakes with... that's all I have on my mind whenever I play Cupid.

Other times my romantic schemes had worked, two of my closest friends; Namjoon and Jin just got married and adopted a little girl! Isn't that great? And it all happened because of me! I'm proud to say I was the best man for both of them. However... I never intended for Taehyung and Jimin to have such a toxic relationship?

They were amazing people who deserved to be loved by everyone in the world! Both of them had so much in common... they had a goofy sense of humour, they were really attractive men and they enjoyed each other's company immensely... at least before I forced them into a degrading 'romantic' relationship.

I moved to America for a year or two, but I find it ridiculous that I left all that I had in Korea because I don't know how to fix a simple mistake. I've asked Hoseok and Yoongi (Another successful couple of mine; Sope!) about how Tae and ChimChim are doing.

Apparently, they're still in a relationship. Which I at first thought was great! However, Jimin is cheating and he knows that Taehyung knows about it, and the Taehyung's coping strategy is to rely on alcohol...

I know, it's crazy! But... Hoseok explained that they do stupid things in order to get over the pain they cause each other and to forget about...

Me?

So if they're trying to forget about me... it won't work. I should know if you go through a traumatic event you will never be the same... especially if the person who caused trouble meant a lot to you in the past. Plus, why would they want to forget about me? I didn't do anything to them..!

Or did I..?

I open my eyes lazily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and then stretch in my tight, not so comfortable seat 'gracefully'. Attempting not to unintentionally hit the distracting female stranger sitting next to me with her young son who is throwing a very loud temper tantrum. I'm currently on a plane on the way to home sweet home, I'm so excited yet so nervous. Why? The thought of running into either Taehyung and Jimin, or worse case scenario; both of them!

"We will be landing at your final destination; Korea in approximately 5 minutes. Please remain seated and keep your seatbelt fastened until the sign above is no longer flashing. Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines and enjoy the rest of your day!" A male's deep voice explains politely through the speakers as the airplane turned slightly so that the landing would be smoother. I excitedly turn to my window on my right and slide the blinds open to observe the city.

It's as beautiful as I remember... right now it's night because of the time difference.

I grab my personal belongings and practically sprint out of the airplane muttering quick 'thank you's' to the pilots and flight attendants standing patiently by the exit. I struggle to put on my coat after I go through security and all that boring crap.