🌺First Impressions For The Second Time🌺

"The Past is a Place of Reference, Not a Place of Residence."

🌺🌺🌺🌺TAEHYUNG🌺🌺🌺🌺
"I would love to help you and become friends again, I miss my old Tae-lien~!" Jungkook returns my tight embrace willingly and tears of joy and sadness start to escape his eyes staining my shirt temporarily, "I missed you so much..." I mumble under my breath as I hear multiple footsteps of the others approaching us.

Once we both calm down and still clinging onto each other like there was no tomorrow I ask Jungkook, "I-I heard yo-you don't have a pl-place to stay, w-would you like to stay with me?" I cringe at how fast I spoke, I was basically rapping like Agust D!

"Yeah that's right... If it isn't a burden, I'd love to!" Jungkook responds with big doe eyes and a smile that never failed to make me blush.

(3 HOURS LATER)

After all of us had dinner, we decided that the night should end here because it was getting late and the kids were basically half asleep while eating; including the all so manly and mature Jeon Jungkook. Additionally, Jungkook caught me when I started to look at the alcohol menu unintentionally and I almost ordered a beer or two. Which usually helps me get over pain..? It's just a simple coping strategy.

"Step one, self-control." Jungkook whispers to me, sliding the alcohol towards himself and taking one big gulp while I stare at him bewildered, "What~? It's been a year since I've last had some good alcohol!" Jungkook explains with a blush spreading across his face. I start to laugh at Jungkook's unusually cute behaviour and ruffle his soft brown locks.

"Since I'm for once 100% sober, I'll drive us to your second home!" I offer, while I pay Jungkook and I's part of the bill as Jungkook agrees with a simple nod of the head.

"Y-You don't have to pay for me, Tae!" Jungkook says trying to hand the lady money and I snatch the money away from his grip and stuff it back into his wallet.

"Nope, I insist. This is my treat since you accepted my request for help in my love life." I explain handing the cashier my debit card, while Jungkook continues to pout at me like an adorable 4-year-old.

"You guys make a great couple!" The cashier squealed like a fan girl with one of her coworkers.

"Pardon!?" We yell in unison loudly, earning the attention of other customers, "W-We're n-not a couple!"

My eyes widen in shock and my jaws drop almost immediately. Look over at Jungkook and he's staring at his brown boots with an obvious blush appearing on his cheeks like he's having a staring competition with them.

"Really~? Well, you guys would still make a great couple!" She says once again with the same amount of enthusiasm. Wait to go lady! Making things even more awkward than it already was!

"Th-Thanks, I guess?" I reply unsurely, blushing looking over at Jungkook who is just as red as I am right now.

🌺🌺🌺🌺TIMESKIP🌺🌺🌺🌺
Not too long after paying for dinner the two of us got into my car awkwardly. God, how long has it been since we last were alone? Just the two of us?

(FLASHBACK!)
"Hey Jiminie-hyung~?" A slightly high pitched voice is heard from the seat behind me, Jimin turns to me with a confused face and I return the same expression before he turns to the younger boy at the back of the car.