Chapter 26 DON'T LEAVE!!!

Sorry for the wait, hope you like this.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 26 DON't LEAVE

'LIKE HELL YOU ARE TAKING HIM!!" shion shouted, anger plusign through his body.

Gaku frown." You got a debt to pay now, yet your more worry over Skylar...."

"OF COURSE IM WORRY, I could care less how much money I have to pay up now, you aren  going to take skylar away,, that final!!' Shion look straight in Gaku eyes, not backing down.

Gaku mouth twtich, till he started to laugh so hard, he fell on the floor.

alice and Shion look at each other, wondering what was so damm funny of this situation.

alice froze." Will Renji have to leave too!!!"

"Gaku finally stop laughing, his face full of amusment.' I got you big time..."

shion froze, then his blood heated up again." but Skylar show himself in public!!!!"

"true. but if you were really paying attention, only Dominic saw Skylar injury, and we already got dominc forgeting the whole deal..."

"how...."

"alice my dear, you know the answer to that one." gaku single the men who then quickly drag skylar away.'

'I though you said you were kidding!!" shion nearly cry out.

"I was kidding about the part where you have to pay, we have to take skylar in and repair him.' gaku look somewhat sad..

"then I will go with him.'

Before shion could move, Gaku step in his way.

'company policy is that no one, I mean NO one is allow to enter the labs unless they are empolyees.'