Chapter 6 Facing the outcome

Hi people, I am SOOO happy to have many votes and comments on my past chapters, I am so inspire to write this even more, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please comment and vote please.

on the side is waht Asuka Namikiri looks like

Chapter 6 Facing the outcome.

"So that’s why Alice fainted." Shion sighed as he heard Renji tell what happened to Alice and the cause of him fainting.

Since then, they moved Alice to Shion’s bed, since Alice was still out of this world.  

"Yeah and when Alice was pulling me away the ring was glowing blue and aqua." Renji said as he held up his hand, and the color was now shining neutral white.

  "So he was angry and…" Shion looking through the manual,

“ I got no aqua color on here, what was he feeling?"  

"Well I am not really sure." Renji and Skylar said at the same time, “It does not say in the manual, so I think it might be a glitch in my ring, this is after all still a prototype.” Renji said.

  "Well I just hope-” Shion quieted when his cell phone rang, hushing the males, Shion checked the caller I.D.  He groaned when he saw the name Asuka on it.  

"Hi Asuka...” Shion answer with fake happiness, "Why are you calling this late?”

  "IS IT TRUE!!!!?” Asuka yelled, making Shion pull the phone away from his ear, but everyone could still hear what she was saying."That Alice actually got a man, And he such a hunk!!! Where did he meet him, do you have one? What-“  

"Slow down." Shion yelled, as Asuka started taking deep breathes at the end of the line, “Look it’s not what you think.”  

"That handsome red hair man said he was Alice’s ideal boyfriend, I know I did not misheard him, it’s weird, I mean Alice said he was straight, so seeing him with a hot male is SOOOO not what a straight male would do, I just knew my manga’s could finally let him see the hotness of males.”  

Shion was glaring at Renji, as Renji casually whistle away as he left the room, "Look Asuka, you’re a good friend but-“

  "What about you, do you have a hot male too?" Asuka said in a rush as she cut Shion off, “I mean you’re not the girly type, but you got a cuteness that still attracts males, and your height-“

  "Look Asuka. I don't have boyfriend, and if you so much as accuse me of having a male boyfriend I swear I will-“  

Skylar snatched the phone out of Shion hand, stunning Shion.   "Sorry if my boyfriend is acting a bit crazy." Skylar said sweetly, giving Shion a strange look, Shion thought he saw anger and hurt, but that’s just crazy...right?