Chapter 7 Debt

I am really, really happy for many votes and comments, I just hope I don't dissapoint u guys for this chapter, please comment and vote please.

And if anyone reading this part, I need help finding a REALLY sexy anime version of Renji, like a really sexy picutre.

Chapter 7 Debt

"50..million...dollars....." Alice moans out, while Shion was trying to strangle Gaku, but Renji and Skylar are pulling him back.

"ARE YOU FREAKEN NUTS!!!! WE ARE TEENAGERS, HOW IN HELL ARE WE GOING TO PAY THAT KIND OF MONEY!!!!"

Shion kept on yelling, but Gaku was sitting down on the sofa eating a candy bar, not looking worry what so ever.

"Clam down kid, Skylar be a good man and wake up the pretty girl" Gaku said as he look at Alice with adorment.

Alice snap right up, blue eyes filled with fury, and soon Skylar was now trying to stop Alice for pulling Gaku eyes out.

"IM NOT A GIRL.... YOU PIECE OF SH........" Alice mouth was cover before he said out his curse.

"Alice don't like being called a girl...."Skylar said, at Gaku confuse look, he contiune" Alice is a boy..."

"Oh..." Gaku shake his head" Look you boys don't have to worry about the money........

Shion and Alice stop struggling, making Renji and Skylar breath out releive.

"We don't.." Hope filled there eyes.

"I will put you boys on our 50 year installment plan.." Gaku smile as he pulls out a long contract, that rolled all the way to the door.

Alice and Shion face were frozen, they look at each other then sigh.

"How much to we have to pay.." Alice said, he knows how installments plan works.

"Hell no I am not paying this madman" Shion yells before Gaku said, as got out of Renji arms and pick up his cell phone" I just called mom and dad, they may pay for this debt."

Shion started to called" Hi mom....yes everything fine,..I just got a small problem......no the house is not destroy...me and Alice did some internet shopping, but we can not pay the bill...how much you ask...well 100 million dollors.......

Shion eyes widden then he hung up.

"What they say??" Everyone ask Shion, Shion had tears running down his eyes.

"They disinherit us...and they both have heart attacks..." Shion cried out. Alice literally almost faint again.