chapter 23 Hot and steamy

Hello readers, counting the comments form the last chapter, I see mostly everyone wanted choice number three, so I am going to do choice number three, HOWEVER, only one of the main charathers is going to do it.

So to not spoil any more info, just read and find out.

please comment and vote please.

Chapter 3 Hot and steamy

"Ok, this is what we are going to do,' Alice said after a few mintues of silsence.' Skylar, take Shion as far away from mika as possible.'

"Yes Alice." Skylar smile as he pick up a angry shion and ran out the room without looking back.

Dominc frown." um, maybe I should join skylar and watch over shion."

Alice shook his head." I don''t think that a good idea, what I need you to do is to take asuka away, from the way she looking at where mika is, I say she on the verse of drowing the bitch.'

Dominic smile small." That a first I ever hear you curse..and I thought you were inncocent."

"I am FAR from inncocent." alice shake his head. As dominic pull Asuka out of the room, alice turn to Gaku.

'what!!' Gaku said as he sigh from the hot springs.

'why is mika here, I thought you got rid of her." alice frown when Renji pull him close to him.

"No, all I did was erased her memorys." Gaku close his eyes." and before you ask, I am not allow to say how we erased her memorys, so drop it."

Alice rolled his eyes." then can you at least tell me why she id here!!"

"How the hell should i know, I am not her keeper, beside, shoulden't you be worry for shion.'

alice stop himself from entering the spring water.' Why should I be, Skylar is with him??"

"And that what you need to worry about.." gaku open his eyes.' Haven't you seen the way Skylar was eyeing shion when you told him to take Shion away from mika."

'um...."