Chapter 21 Parent control

Sorry for not updating sooner, I updated a new story, so my time been writing that and my other three storys, so this story came behind, so here is this update.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 21 parent control.

"Masaki, Shion, who are these boys.' The boys mother said sofly, compare to their father rage, it even more scary for the boys, they have no idea whether she was angry or confuse.

"Um....." Alice was lost at words.

"Their just friends.." shion said quickly.

"Friends.." their father seem in disbeilf." then why is this guy wearing my running shorts!!' the father glare at Skylar.

Skylar relpay." I wanted to impress my boyfriend."

Shion close his eyes." Dad, he not.........

'BOYFRIEND!!!!!" The mother and father shouted, although the mother sounded like she like the idea, the father however sounded like he was suffering a heart attack.

"yeah, I am Skylar Tenjo, I am Shion ideal boyfriend, please to meet you father in law." skylar sounded so positive, Shion have the urge to hit skylar with his bat....over and over again.

The father eyes twicth, then he look at Alice." Masaki, don't tell me that the other man is your boyfriend."

The father really hope alice said no, but before alice said anything, Renji took over the conversation.

'I am Renji Tenjo, I am Alice Ideal boyfriend."

The father eyes pop out." you go by alice now, what in hell is wrong with my sons!!!"

"Dad, I........

"GET OUT!!!" The father yelled at Skylar and Renji, cutting off Alice words.

"We are not leaving our boyfriends." Each male stood by their man.