Chapter 16 A broken relationship

This week have been hell, I have two essay due at the same day, so my time been trying to finsh them early, lucky i did finish them, so that why this chapter being updated, so i hope you enjoy it. please comment and vote please.

Chapter 16 A broken relationship

"Shion, open the door, you are really making me worry" Alice voice rang out, on the verge of panic. Shion been in his bedroom for almost 6 hours after Skylar have left for his job.

Shion open the door, and Alice hold in the gasp that threaten to spill out, Shion look like hell. His eyes are all red and puffy, as if he been crying the whole time.

"what..' shion voice croak.

"Um...are you ok.." alice mutter, unsure how he should talk to Shion, Shion hated being pity.

Shion wipe his eyes." I am not ok, I am beyond depress..."

Alice eyes widden, now he know something was definilty worng.

"What wrong Shion." Alice pull his brother into his arms, trying to comfer him in anyway, and he was still in shock that Shion did not push him away, instead, shion came willing in Alice arms.

"Masaki.." Shion said Alice real name." My heart hurts, and I don't know why."

"Shion......Are you starting to like Skylar.'

Shion shake his head no" He confuse me, one moment, he seem to care for me, yet the next it like he don't care for me at all, I am just confuse, why whould he take a host job when he said he will never cheat on me."

Alice shruged as he led Shion to the couth." I don't know what to say, I mean Skylar is program to love you, so maybe he won't cheat on you."

Shion laugh, but it really souned sad." I should not care what Skylar do at all, yet I do care, I don't know why this bother me so, is it possible that Skylar is making me have feeling for him"

Alice frown" That seem really impossible...."

"It does, but then you must remember Skylar and Renji are not even human, hell I will not be surprise if there program says that they know the way of making there boyfriend fall for them.."

Shion sound scare, Alice pat Shion head." don't think these thought, just tell skylar how you feel.."

shion shake his head" I don't want to see him now, I can't bare the sight of him pleasing other women."

Alice gave a fustratred groan" Shion, you must face your problem head on, beside not all Host men sleep with their cilents.."