Chapter 19 A new step

I could not beleive the comments i gotten from last chapter, I was like WOW, alot of people want to see what happen. Well i hope you guys liek this chapter.

please comment and vote please.

Chapter 19 A new step

"SHION!!!!!!" Mika scream  angryliy as she try to push Shion off of her. shion was not having it and just kept on pulling mika hair roughly. mika was tryign to fight back, but Shion have the upper hand

'BITCH!!!!!" Shion screams as mika cry out when Shion took a huge hunk of hair off of her head. Leaving a huge bald shot in her head

"Shion, stop it.' alice try to pull shion off mika, but Shion grab a part of Mika shirt, and it tear appart.

As soon as Shion was away, Mika scream in fury as she try to attack Shion, but Renji, being the good guy, grab mika from behind and hold her in place.

'LET GO OF ME!!!" mika scream out as she was glaring daggers at everyone.

"WHORE!!!!" Shion screams out as he got out of alice hold, but before Shion could again make contact with Mika, Skylar appear and grab shion.

'shion,stop it." Skylar said." you made your point."

Shion stop moving, and before Skylar releize it, shion quickly turn around and kiss Skylar in the mouth.

Skylar eyes widden, soon the whole room could hear metal sounds coming from Skylar, and when it the noise gotten louder, skylar eyes started to glow.

Mika was screaming so loud, Renji let go of his good boy act and just hit the pressure point behind mika neck, and soon mika was out like a light.

When shion pull back, he was glaring." I swear if you are not reprogram I will........

Shion eyes widden when Skylar grolws and kiss Shion back full force.

When Skylar pull back, Shion was panting.

'Hello boyfriend." Skylar finally smile warmily at Shion, then he frown." where am i??"