"Do we have money?" 

     "Yes. I've been saving."

      What she says is what it is. So by the afternoon, we went to the mall. We strolled through the department stores and she bought me new undies, shorts, blouses, shoes, everything! I now have 5 paperbags full of clothes. 

     Then I realized that my birthday is so close. I'm turning 15 soon. Time flies so fast. 

     When we got home, I already put all the clothes and shoes on my luggage. I'm gonna bring two suitcases. I'm ready to leave. I'm gonna miss Kansas a lot.

     6 days left. I woke up early as the radiant sun peaks on my window. As I open my eyes, Madge and Penelope are there on the edge of my bed. Holding a tray full of pancakes and syrup. I smiled at them, saying now words. I crawled over to them and they put the tray by my bed. I hugged them both.

     "Thank you, guys! But what's this for?"

     "Nothing, we just want to do something special." Penelope said.

     "Thanks! It means a lot!"

     So we ate by the small table near the window. Madge and Penelope made my day. They are truly treasures.

     The day went by and just biked a long the village and ate a lot of nachos. We also met Gabby and Sonia in the park. They are adorable as ever!

     "Gabby, Sonia, meet my bestfriends, Madge and Penelope." 

     The both of them run towards us and hugged Madge and Penelope.

     "Yay new playmates!" Sonia shouted. 

     They pulled them towards the monkey bars and we just played that afternoon. The sweat and tiredness was worth it because of those adorable kids. I'm gonna miss them too.

     We sat by the bench near the ice cream stand and just rested. 

     "Come back next Friday here, Sophie! Please!" Gabby said.

     I looked at Madge and Penelope. I'm gonna leave that day. 

     "I'm sorry, Gabby but I have things to do on that day."

     "What things?"

     "Well... I'm going somewhere on that day."

     "Where are you going?" Sonia asked.

     "Canada."

     "You're going back right? And play with us?"

     "Well, of course!" I just needed to tell that lie to them. I don't want them to be sad.

     "Yaaaay! Come back soon, okay?"

     "Yes, of course!"

     Madge and Penelope shoke their head. I know it's wrong to lie but I don't want Sonia and Gabby to feel down. I wish I can go back.

     Today felt really happy. I'm glad that I got to bond with Gabby and Sonia again. I made my vlog of the day with Madge and Penelope. It was awesome. We were just getting crazy around the camera.

     Later that night when I was about to sleep, Greyson texted me.

     He said, "Hi Sophie. The day's getting close. I'm gonna miss you a lot. Advance Happy Birthday! I love you so much."

     That made me smile. I replied, "I'm gonna miss you too. Thanks for everything and I love you."

     I do love him. A lot.