Saved? Part one.

(3 months later)
***
Kawaii Chan's POV:

Today work has been REALLY REALLY BUSY! I just need a break...again! Ugh! WAIT! ITS ZANES BIRTHDAY! I COMPLETELY FORGOT! I mean I am the boss of this place, but it's my work day today....oh Irene.....

Later on, Zane came by the cafe and said,

"Hey Nana!"

I gave Zane a hug.

"Happy birthday babe!" I said. Zane smiled.

"Thanks! I know you are really busy, but after work I need to meet you at the park, Ok?" Zane asked.

I nodded. Zane left and I kept working.
Aphmau came by with everyone and I gave them their food and I sat by them.

"So KC What are you doing after work?" Aphmau asked.

"Not much just going to meet Zane Kun at the park!" I responded.

"Darn we were going to play volleyball!" Katelyn said as she sighed.

"Sorry guys!" I said.

"You are always with Zane! Come on, take a break!" Katelyn said.

"Um....Kawaii Chan doesn't know Katelyn Sama." I responded.

"Oh well.." Katelyn said.

"Kawaii Chan's gotta get back to work! See ya!" I said as I got up and went back to work.

After work ended I had to close and I was cleaning the tables. Hopefully Zane hasn't waited too long. I started turning off the lights before I heard a large crash in the back room. Hmmm...that's weird..nobody else is here.

I made my way to the back room slowly and then I heard a gun shot. I ran to the darkest part of the cafe and I hid under a table. I was breathing so hard...who..is....here....?

I covered my head and I tried to be as quiet as possible. I muted my phone as I tried texting Zane, my hands were so shaky, then I felt someone pull on my arm and I let out a loud scream.

"Shut Up Kawaii Chan!" This familiar voice had said to me.

I looked up to see the person...

Damien....

"DAMIEN?! W...WHAT ARE ...Y...YOU DOING?!" I asked as my voice was trembling.

"Kawaii Chan! YOU WILL BE MINE!" Damien shouted.

I smelled a horrible scent...Damien has been drinking...he was such a nice guy! Ok the story is he was....a guy I kind of dated..we weren't official or anything but I ended up finding out that I didn't actually like him, so I left him.

"Damien! Let me go! You are drunk and you don't want to do this Ok?" I tried to say to Damien before he he tried to kiss me.

"DAMIEN NO!" I said as I kicked him away and tried running. I tried running to the park, but then Damien grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You're not going anywhere!" Damien yelled. Damien picked me up and put me in the trunk of his car. It was dark and it was getting hard to breathe. I was looking for the thing to open the trunk in case something like this happens. The car wasn't moving so Damien must of went somewhere. I got out my phone the best I could and I called Zane.

"Hello?" Zane asked.

My hands were shaking and I started crying.

"ZANE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!" I exclaimed as my voice trembled.

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED?" Zane exclaimed.

"IM BY THE CAFE IN A BLUE CAR! I CANT GET OUT OF THE TRUNK! PLEASE HELP ME!" I exclaimed.

"I WILL BE THERE BABE JUST
CALM DOWN AND BREATHE OK! STAY THERE! I LOVE YOU BYE!" Zane yelled as he hung up.

I felt the air getting warm and then I couldn't breathe. I started to scream for help, but then I ran out of breathe and I  passed out..

Darkness....
Will I be saved?