A New Dream and the Date!

(More relaxing music)

Kawaii Chan's POV:

When I woke up, Zane was gone. I checked the time and it was already the next day... WOW! I still felt awful... nobody else accepted me at other cafes, so... it's time for a new dream! There are so many things I can try! Acting? Art? Photography? Singing? I can do this! I can do this!

(That day)

Acting! Today I'm going to go ask Katelyn if she'll go over some lines!
(Katelyns house)

"Hey KC! I have the lines!" Katelyn said.

" Cool! Kawaii Chan will be...Kat Sama!" I said looking at the lines.

"Ok I'll be Benny!" Katelyn said.

"Hello....er Uh Benny Kun!" I said.

"Drop the Kun!" Katelyn said.

"Those aren't your lines Benny Kun but that's ok!" I said before I realized Katelyn was actually talking to me.

"This is gonna be a looonnngg day!" Katelyn Sama whispered under her breath.

That ended up being a HUGE DISASTER! THERE WAS JUST SO MUCH STRESS! DO THIS! DO THAT! NO YOU DID IT WRONG! UGHHHH!!!! The other activities went awful too!

Singing(fail) art(fail) photography(fail)
After the 4 days of doing those, I ended up getting a job as a babysitter....yayyyyy... I LOVE LITTLE KIDS DONT GET ME WRONG BUT....I want a more professional job....I was just in my room working on my schedule and looked at the clock....OH MY IRENE! THE DATE WITH ZANE!?!! AHHHH!!!!

I ran to pick an outfit and I chose this:

I ended up putting my hair up in a high pony and I tied a white bow in my hair

I did my makeup and I ran downstairs, waiting for Zane to come. After about 15 minutes, Zane came and he gave me a pink rose.

" H..here Nana...or uh Kawaii Ch-" Zane said before I interrupted him.

"Thanks Zane! I will try to be myself..Nana!" I said nervously.

Zane smiled and said, "You look stunning! I need you to cheer up ok? We are supposed to make each other happier! You will find a new dream, I promise!"

That actually put a grin on my face and I linked my arm in Zane's and we walked to Zane's car and went to the movies.

(After the movies)

"Zane that movie was awesome! I actually kind of like watching movies other than romance!" I told Zane.

"That's something new! Nana, you've turned out pretty cool! Wanna go on another date, next week?" Zane asked.

I nodded really quick and then we drove back to my house.

"Zane that was really really fun!" I  exclaimed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. See you next week! See ya Nana!" Zane said as he dropped me off and drove home.

Darn I didn't kiss him this time!

(1 month later)

Zane and I went on a lot more dates and I had to babysit a lot! I did make a lot of money this month though! I had to babysit 2 kids today, an 13 year old girl, Ava,  and a 6 year old girl, Zoe.

"Kawaii Chan, make some waffles will ya?" Ava demanded rudely.

"B...but your mom said you just ate Ava Chan." I replied.

Ava gave me a rude glare and she crossed her arms.

"If you don't make those waffles, I'll tell my mom that you let me and Zoe starve, get to it!" Ava said which was quite intimidating.

I started on the waffles and then I felt Zoe tugging on my shirt.

"Kawaii Chan!!!! PUT ON A MOVIE! PUT ON A MOVIE!!!!" Zoe said jumping up and down.

I went and put on a movie and then Zoe wanted popcorn, so I made popcorn, then Zoe and Ava made a HUGE mess, so I had to clean the mess. THE WAFFLES! I went and checked and the waffles had...burnt.....

"GOOD JOB KAWAII CHAN! Thanks a lot!" Ava said sarcastically as she threw the waffles in the trash.

"You should just give up on this babysitting job yknow?" Ava said and she crossed the line!

Zoe started screaming and throwing things for some reason, Ava was complaining so then I broke!

"JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! STOP SCREAMING! IF YOU TWO WOULD JUST SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE MOVIE, THE WAFFLES WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE! AVA STOP BEING AN UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT AND ZOE, WATCH YOUR MOVIE AND SIT STILL!! UGHHHHH! YOU BETTER DO WHAT I SAID IN A COUNT OF THREE!" I yelled at them furiously and before I started counting they both sat on the couch and watched the movie.

"Take a chill pill! My Irene!" Ava said rudely again.

"OH MY IRENE! AVA GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN WAIT TIL LUNCH TO EAT!" I demanded to Ava.

Ava stomped upstairs and slammed her door.

I took a deep breath and fell on the couch. Zoe went to me and leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep.

At least Zoe was sweet.

After babysitting that night, I went home and checked my phone. I had missed two calls from Zane...ugh...
I went to my room and flopped on my bed and cried a little....I still haven't found a new dream...