Did that just happen?

Zane's POV:

Did Kawaii Chan just kiss me!? Oh my Irene! I kissed her back though..UGH EMOTIONS!!!!!! I can't forget that Kawaii Chan isn't really Kawaii Chan! She's Nana! TOO MUCH!!!! I MEAN YEAH THE KISS WAS NICE, BUT AM I EVEN READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP?!? I DONT UNDERSTANDDDDDD!!!

Kawaii Chan's POV:

OH MY IRENE WHY DID I KISS ZANE!? THAT WAS SO AWKWARDDDDD!!!!

"UM ZANE- ZANE KUN KAWAII CHAN IS SOOO SORRY!!!" I exclaimed to Zane apologetically.

Zane's face was as red as a tomato! UGH This is really awkward!!

"N..no Kawaii Chan..er..Nana, it's Ok! It was just sudden!" Zane said trying to calm me down.

I took a deep breath and I started playing with my hair and biting my lip nervously. Zane put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down and said,

"It's ok, I'm not upset I'm actually happy..can you please calm down because if you calm down, I'll be calm too."

I just looked at him nervously and my face felt warm again which meant I was probably blushing..ughhhh...I sort of smiled when he said that though.

"Um Zane Kun...Kawaii Chan just....I like you a lot...and I was wondering if maybe you would want to..um go..on a date with me- er Kawaii Chan!" I said nervously.

Zane's eye widened for a second and then he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Whenever you are free I'll be free. We should go to the movies or something.." Zane said politely as I nodded.

"That sounds great! I'm free um.. Monday!" I said.

Monday is only 5 days away! Awesome! Zane nodded and then we just sat there...looking at each other awkwardly again.....ummm

"Um Zane Kun...Kawaii Chan thinks it's time for you to um go..." I said awkwardly but I never looked away.

"Yeah." Zane said never looking away either.

It's like we were in this awkward trance or something...

I just kissed Zane's cheek this time and then we both got up and he left. I looked through my window and saw that he was looking back at me...EEK!

I grabbed the scarf Zane gave me and I snuggled with it and took a nap on the couch.

(30 minutes later)

*ring* *ring* my pone went off loudly. I opened my eyes slowly and accidentally pressed the answer button.

"Hey Kawaii Chan!" A familiar voice called.

"H...hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Yo!! It's me Aph! This is awful but the cafe you work at... IT WAS HIT BY A CAR AND BURNED DOWN! SOME DRUNK DRIVER HIT IT!!! I AM SUPER SORRY!" Aphmau yelled.

I jumped up and yelled through the phone,

"W...WHAT NO NO NO!!!! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN!!!! KAWAII CHAN HAS TO GO!" I hung up and I ran straight to the cafe and there were a bunch of police and firemen and then I saw my boss and she was just sitting and crying.

"OH NO MA'AM KAWAII CHAN IS REALLY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!! THEY WILL REBUILD IT RIGHT?!" I exclaimed.

My boss looked at me with a very sad face and shook her head slowly.

"Sweetheart.... we can't...no money...and this happens almost every year! Something really bad happens and we just can't afford it anymore! I am so sorry...." my boss said.

I felt a tear fall on my cheek. I cannot believe this! I lost the only job I was accepted in!!

"No! No! No! Please! No! There has to be a way!" I cried.

My boss just shook her head slowly again and said,

"Just forget it..."

I felt even worse..I felt this lump in my throat...it hurt and I just started crying and I saw the broken burnt building...this was my dream...now it's gone!

I walked all the way home crying and when I made it there I went to my room and I just sat on my bed and I cried because my dream had been crushed.

An hour later when my Little Horsies would usually start, I heard a knock on my front door. It was Zane, but I didn't want to answer. He knocked again and I still didn't answer, then I heard the door open because he knew I always forget to lock my door. He started walking to my room and then he opened my bedroom door. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"K...Kawaii Chan why are you crying?" Zane asked softly.

"The cafe...." I managed to say without completely breaking down.

"What happened?" Zane asked.

"It's gone... it's...d...destroyed..." I said now breaking down.

Zane sat on my bed with me and I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back and he was petting my hair slowly. This felt nice...like when we fell asleep...when we kissed....it was just calm...

"It's all gonna be ok...." Zane whispered softly.

Zane lied me down on his legs as he kept petting my hair. I kept crying but then I started to feel sleepy. I soon fell asleep and Zane was still there and he kept repeating that it would be alright.