Back Home

(I just really like the music because it is calming, you don't have to listen to it, I just think it helps set the mood of the story kinda)

(At Zane's parent's house)

Zane's POV:

"We are here.." I say nervously as I look at the big house.

"Zane Kun you can do this, Kawaii Chan believes in you!" Kawaii Chan said.

I took a deep breath and I got out of the car and Kawaii Chan and I walked up to the porch.

I took another deep breath as I knocked on the door.

"Good job Zane Kun." Kawaii Chan whispered to me. I just laughed a little and then the door opened.

There was my mom..Her eyes were wide open and she started crying.

I just stood there and I felt a tear run down my cheek as I hugged her as tight as I could.

"Mommy, I am so so so so sorry! I missed you so much! I should have never left! I am sorry! I love you so much mom!" I said and I kept repeating how sorry I was.

My mom kept hugging me and I felt her petting my hair like she used to when I was little.

"I forgive you! I'll always forgive you my little Zuzu!! If you need me you can always call me! I love you Zuzu!" my mom said still hugging me.

Kawaii Chan's POV:

Zane looked so happy. He looked happier than I've ever seen him. He looked a lot like his mom. They just kept hugging, but it didn't bother me. I just watched with a big grin on my face. They did stop hugging and then his mom turned to me and said,

"You must be the girl who told us about Zuzu! You planned this dinner! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Kawaii Chan!"

I just smiled and then I felt her hug me, so I hugged her back.

"Kawaii Chan is always there to help Zane Kun! Even if he doesn't want the help, Kawaii Chan will still help him." I said which only made his mom smile more.

"I know your name, but you don't know mine! Oops! I'm Zianna!" His mom said politely.

"Nice to meet you Zianna Sama!" I replied. 

Zane's POV:

After my mom came, my dad came......ouch.

"Zane Ro'meave!" My dad said in a deep, scary voice,

"L..Look dad I am very sorry....I am not expecting you to forgive me but-" I started to say before my dad hugged me.

"I forgive you Zane! Please just never hurt us like this again!" He said and he actually started crying a little...

And of course Vylad came and gave me a hug, he wasn't as emotional, he was just really really happy and he had a huge grin on his face and he called Garroth downstairs and Garroth was shocked.

"Baby brother..." Garroth said in his weird tone he likes to do with his voice...I don't know why people think it sounds so hot and all, but it doesn't!

"Hey Garrot-" I was going to say, but yet again I get another huge hug.

Kawaii Chan's POV:

I'm sorry, but 'Zuzu' and 'Baby Brother' AWWWWWW!!!! 

Zane's POV:

"Zane I am really sorry! I was scared! We will always be brothers!" Garroth said apologetically. 

"I am so sorry too! I was scared as well! You are the best older brother ever!" I said...I regretted the last sentence cuz he's dumb! 

DONT JUDGE!

"Dinner time!!!!" my mom said jumping up and down.

"Smells sooo gooooddd!!!!" Kawaii Chan said with a huge grin on her face.

(After Dinner) 

"Mom that was really good!" I said.

"Thank you Zuzu!" my mom said.

"Hey mom..can I look around my room?" I asked.

I wanted to get some stuff I had left there and put it where I live now. I also wanted to relive some of my memories.

"Of course Zuzu!!" my mom said.

Kawaii Chan and I went up to my old room and...it brought back so many memories.

"This is your old room huh? Kawaii Chan has to admit, it's really dark in here." Kawaii Chan said.

I turned on this little lamp I used to keep and I just looked around, I didn't have much in my room. I found another picture of me with Garroth and Vylad when we were little. I decided that I would bring it to my house. 

I heard a cute little purring noise and I saw Kawaii Chan with one of my old long scarves and she had it wrapped around her.

"S..sorry Zane Kun, Kawaii Chan just thought it was getting chilly.." Kawaii Chan said.

I just laughed and said,

" It's ok, it looks cute on you!"

Kawaii Chan's face turned a little pink after I said that...was she blushing? 

I just sat on my bed and took a deep breath..this was my childhood...

"Kawaii Chan, thank you so much. I can't thank you enough." I said.

Kawaii Chan smiled and she lied her head on my shoulder.

"Kawaii Chan is tired Zane Kun." Kawaii Chan said as she yawned.

I felt my body getting warmer and I got this fuzzy feeling.

" I'll just go downstairs so you can rest.." I got up and gently lied Kawaii Chan down on the bed as I was about to walk away.

"Stay.." Kawaii Chan said. Her cheeks turned bright pink and she closed her eyes.

I went back to the bed and I lied right beside her, friends do this sometimes, right? I don't know, but it felt nice and calm.

Kawaii Chan lied her head on me again and she passed out. After a while, I got tired too. 

I fell asleep to the sound of her adorable purring.

Kawaii Chan's POV:

Hearing and Knowing that Zane is around me made me feel safe...I really like Zane...I know that now. I will tell him who I really am tomorrow, but for now I am just going sleep with him by my side.