The Boy from the News

Kawaii Chan's POV:

Zane Ro'meave...that sounds familiar...

OH MY IRENE!? IS HE THE HIT BY A CAR ZANE RO'MEAVE?! I just stood there, completely frozen. He looked at me and said,

"Hello?! Are you Ok?"

I nodded and ran to the back room. Oh my Irene...that was him...that was the guy who was hit by the car...I don't know what I should say or do or what. I peeked at him from the back room and I saw that his body was completely covered and it's really warm outside.

Is he hiding scars?

As I was staring he looked over and I moved before he could see me. He was so strange. When he was finished I took his plate and his mug and I stuttered and said,

"H...have a nice day..."

He just turned around and left. As hours passed, nobody came so we closed early. When I got home I went on my laptop and found pictures of Zane and yep...that guy in the cafe...that was Zane, the guy who was hit!

OH MY IRENE! I SHOULD'VE GIVEN HIM A DISCOUNT!

I kept strolling until I found a family photo. It had a large man with blonde hair and a beard and there was this beautiful woman with black hair and green eyes and then there were three little boys. One was taller and he had blonde hair, One was smaller and had black hair and pale skin but he had a huge grin on his face...Was that Zane? And then there was a really little boy, he looked very different from the rest, he had darker skin and brown hair.

They were all so cute!!!! I decided to stop researching this Zane guy because that's really creepy! I decided to text Aphmau.

Me: Hey Aphmau Senpai

She never responded so I assumed she was asleep or she was calling Aaron. That's her Senpai. I always wondered what it was like to be in love. I went in my kitchen and ate some cereal and then I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Zane's POV:

After what happened yesterday, I  decided that it really was a bad idea to go out in public after all..that meifwa looked very startled..it's not like it was an unexpected reaction it's just uncomfortable. Did we know each other? I don't recall meeting her. I decided to just clear my mind by going to bed while listening to music. Today, I decided that I was not going to leave the house at all. The only problem was, I have been wanting to go back to the cafe for another cupcake because they were really good! If only I could go out in public without being humiliated..