The Cafe

(The next morning)

Kawaii Chan: Oh my Irene!! I almost forgot! I'm meeting Zane and the cafe! I know exactly what I'm going to wear!

After I got dressed, I brushed my hair, put in a white bow and I drove to the cafe

Zane's POV:

The only reason I agreed to do this is because Aphmau has been telling me that I need to get out more and meet new people, so that's what I'm doing.

I drove to the cafe and I saw Kawaii Chan sitting and she waved at me with a huge smile on her face. I walked in and sat down across from her.

"Hi Zane Kun!!" Kawaii Chan exclaimed.

"Hi.." I said.

"Um how are you today Zane Kun?" Kawaii Chan asked politely.

"Fine, I guess.." I responded. What else am I supposed to say?

"Well that's gonna change after you taste our new cupcake! It's guaranteed to make your day a lot happier!" Kawaii Chan said.
After Kawaii Chan said that, I actually felt a lot better!

(After they order and get their food)

"So what is your favorite movie?" Kawaii Chan asked. So the questions have finally begun.

"Um....I...I don't wanna say..." I said nervously.

Kawaii Chan gave me a smile that said that she doesn't judge so I took a deep breath and whispered to her,

"My Little Horsies the Movie..."

Kawaii Chan's face lit up and she giggled and said,

"THATS MY FAVORITE MOVIE TOO!"

That made me feel a lot more comfortable around Kawaii Chan. The rest of the time we talked about the show and we asked a few other questions which was really fun but then I had to go.

"Hey sorry Kawaii Chan I need to get home. I have to watch My Little Horsies with Aphmau!" I said.

Kawaii Chan smiled and right before she walked out she asked, "Wait, do you have any siblings?"

I felt this chill run down my back, but I decided that I should be honest.

"Yes..I have two brothers." I said.

I went home to find that Aphmau had already set up everything. Thank Irene! Now it's time to watch some ant Little Horsies!!!