Visitors?

Zane's POV:

Today was like any other day, I had to go to the e.r to get a check up, and then I went home. I really have been becoming a better person, Garroth would be proud...I think. As I was watching My Little Horsies, I was about to sleep until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and I opened the door and there was that meif'wa.

"U....Um..H..Hi my name is K...Kawaii Chan.. " she said stuttering.

I just stood there at the door waiting to see what she was doing here,

"Soo uhhh Bye?" I replied.

She jumped up and said,

"H...hey can we talk?"

I don't really know this girl, I just know that she works at a cafe.

"Umm about what?" I asked.

She started sweating as she was picking at her nails.

"Look, you don't have to come but, Kawaii Chan is trying to invite you to a party..we are going to watch movies, eat sweets, and drink hot coc-" she was saying before I cut her off.

"What kind of sweets?" I asked.

She smiled and said,
"Mostly cupcakes and cookies!"

My face kind of lit up but then I thought of what happened last time I tried to be social...I nearly died.

"I...I don't know if I should come.." I said.

Her smile went away as she started walking away.

"Kawaii Chan's party, here's the address just in case you change your mind.." she said as she gave me a small, sparkly, pink letter.

I looked at it and I shut my door and put in on a table. Maybe if I go...Garroth will realize I'm different.. he'll be my brother again, but what if I get hurt again. I decided that a nap would help me think.

A few hours had passed and I woke up and I looked at the letter on my way to the kitchen. When is it?

Tomorrow, 6 to SLEEPOVER!!!
I must decide tomorrow..
...

I will go to this party...only because I can't stand being lonely anymore and I need my brother back.

Kawaii Chan's POV:

I really really hope that Zane will go to my sleepover party tomorrow! He seems like a lonely and I am willing to be his friend!!! I better start on those cupcakes!