Who I really am

Kawaii Chan's POV:

It felt like we were up there for hours just asleep. I still felt safe and warm, but then I heard a knock on the door and I jumped up.

"Kawaii Chan what's wrong?" Zane asked sleepily.

"Someone knocked on the door Zane Kun!" I said as I got out the bed and checked the time. 9:30!? We got here at like 6!!

"ZANE KUN IT'S ALMOST 10!" I exclaimed.

Zane got out of the bed as fast as he could and then BAM! GARROTH BROKE ZANE'S DOOR!

"Baby brother, what are you doing here? It's almost 10 and mommy needs to sleep!" Garroth said.

"Sorry I just fell asleep, Kawaii Chan decided to watch Netflix on her phone for a bit!" Zane said.

He was good at making excuses!

"Sorry for the inconvenience Garroth Kun! " I said politely.

Garroth smirked and said,

" I'm glad you two weren't making out or something!"

I started to blush as I looked at Zane awkwardly.

Zane's eyes widened and then he rolled his eyes,

"Don't be so childish Garroth! We have to go now!" Zane said as he took his picture, grabbed my arm and walked downstairs to the front door.

"I love you guys! You should come to the cafe soon! I'll text you the address!" Zane yelled to his family.

WOAH!!! IF WE GET MORE CUSTOMERS! I CAN GET A RAISE OR A PROMOTION!! EEEEK!!!!

(the next day)

As I woke up the next morning, I realized that I had another break! WOW! We have been hiring a lot of people and yeah I still need the money, but having a break is nice! I got up, got dressed, did my hair, and I was ready to go tell Zane about who I really am. When I opened my front door, Zane was there.

"Oh hey Kawaii Chan!" Zane said.

"H..hey Zane Kun!" I said, but this time it was kind of hard to talk to him, I felt all warm and fuzzy and nervous!

"I just wanted to see if you want to hang out?" Zane asked, I took his arm and lead him to the couch as I closed my front door.

"OK we can hang out but Kawaii Chan really needs to tell you something..You can NOT tell this to anyone else!" I said to Zane as Zane nodded and we made a pinkie promise.

"You told me your secret so it's only fair that I tell you mine. I...Sometimes I feel like I'm not special..I have a lot of siblings like A LOT. Every single one of them had a talent and I...I didn't... I felt like I could never stand out because we all looked exactly the same, same hair, same eyes, everything..." I started to tell Zane.

"I'm sorry Kawaii Chan.." Zane said.

"So..I decided to change myself to be different, to be unique, I changed my name to Kawaii Chan...Zane....YOU CANNOT TELL ANYONE THIS! My.....my real name...please don't laugh....is Nana.." I said taking a deep breath after. Zane's eyes widened and he said,

"KC...That's a beautiful name...and you are so talented! Can I start to know Nana instead of Kawaii Chan? I mean Kawaii Chan is amazing don't get me wrong, but Nana sounds just as amazing, maybe even better!"

That made me blush and it made me feel safer and happier...

"Thank you Zane.." I said.

"Kawaii Chan or Nana, we are both...well lost souls I guess and we have to save each other.."Zane said.

"Always.." I said.

I decided that I wanted to show Zane that I really did like him, so I pulled down his mask and I kissed him...It wasn't quick or anything, I wanted it to seem sweet..

Zane kissed me back...