Can We Talk?

Zane's POV:

Kawaii Chan was really sweet for doing what she did yesterday. She is really helping me cheer up and forget the past. She was also the reason I met my best friend, Aphmau because she invited me to that sleepover! I really owe her...How can I repay her though? I just know that she loves baking and pretty much all things cute, oh and shipping. Ughhhhh why are girls so difficulttttttt!?

Kawaii Chan's POV:

I decided to take a walk today and I was feeling pretty lonely. I get lonely pretty easily.  I remembered that Zane's house was only a couple houses away from mine, so I decided to walk to his house. After about 30 minutes of walking, I finally made it to his house and I knocked on his door. 

"Hey Zane Kun!" I exclaimed as I opened his door.

"Hey Kawaii Chan! What's up?" Zane asked.

"Wanna go on a walk with Kawaii Chan? Kawaii Chan has been really lonely today." I told Zane and he smiled.

"Sure. Oh Kawaii Chan I really owe you!"  he said as he closed his door and started walking with me.

What was he talking about? Why would he need to owe me? 

" Why?" I asked, puzzled.

"Well, you've done so much for me, the concert, you helped me become friends with Aphmau, you are willing to talk to me even though I'm pretty rude most of the time, and you listen to me!" Zane said.

I just giggled and said,

" You don't owe Kawaii Chan! Hanging out with you is all Kawaii Chan needs! Thank you for spending time with Kawaii Chan! Kawaii Chan doesn't really hang out with many people and the fact that you give up your activities for Kawaii Chan is really means a lot!"

That made Zane smile. I love his smile...I MEAN UHHH....NEVERMIND!

"Hey Kawaii Chan...can we talk? About what happened yesterday?" Zane asked.

ABOUT YESTERDAY!? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE STRANGE GLARING AT EACH OTHER!!!! THAT WAS SO WEIRRRDDDDD!

"Yes." I responded.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NO!

"I want to be close with Garroth again." Zane said.

WHAT A RELIEF HEHE!

I nodded.

"Can you help me Kawaii Chan?" Zane said.

"Of course Zane Kun! Kawaii Chan can! Kawaii Chan forgot to tell you buttttt uhhh hehe..."I said nervously.

"Tell me what?" Zane asked concerned.

"We are having dinner with your parents! YAY!" I said nervously again.

Zane's eyes widened.

"W...WHAT!?!? OH MY IRENE KAWAII CHAN! WHO TOLD YOU THAT WAS OK!? YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!" Zane said...obviously angry. 

"Z..Zane Kun Kawaii Chan just tried to help..." I said...I was actually on the verge of not crying.

"I obviously made a mistake on who I should trust..." Zane said as he stormed off on his way back home.

"W...wait Zane Kun! ...Kawaii Chan is really sorry! Please don't leave!" I tried to catch up with Zane, but I tripped and even worse...It started raining. "No!! Please! Why rain!!" I said and the scrape on my leg from tripping started to sting from the rain, I just sat there and cried. I just tried to help Zane..because.....because....I DON'T KNOW WHY! I JUST WANT TO HELP ZANE AND BE THERE FOR HIM ALL THE TIME! I DON'T KNOW WHY!!

Zane's POV:

I can't even start to express how mad I am...but I shouldn't have put that anger out on Kawaii Chan....She was only trying to help. I walked in my house, slammed my door, and locked it. I wrapped myself in a blanket and looked at a picture of me with Garroth, Vylad, my mommy, and my dad. I really do miss them, but how could they forgive me after what I did? All I ever do is mess up! I don't even know how to trust people! They all seem the same, they are self absorbed! I may seem selfish but I actually care about people I am close with, I just don't like to show it. But...I have to go to this dinner.....and I have to apologize to Kawaii Chan! I know exactly how! I'm going to get her a new outfit for the dinner!

(time skip to after Zane goes to the store to get KC a dress)

This dress is perfect! Btw I also bought her a necklace just in case the dress wan't enough!

As I laid those down on my couch I heard a small knock on the door and when I opened it, I saw a soaked and sad Kawaii Chan

"Kawaii Chan is really really sorry Zane Kun!" Kawaii Chan said still crying.

"No don't be sorry! You were right! I was just scared! I am sorry! So I bought these for you!" I said giving her the dress and necklace.

Kawaii Chan gasped as she hugged me and said,

"Thank you so much Zane Kun! It's so beautiful!!!" 

I smiled and said," Kawaii Chan, I bought that for the dinner!"

"You're going?!" Kawaii Chan said as she wiped away her tears and smiled.

"Yep! We both need to get ready and I'll drive us there! You can get dressed in my room, I'll dress in the bathroom." I said.

Kawaii Chan nodded and skipped to my room with a huge grin on her face...I love her smile...I MEAN UHHHH...... NEVERMIND!!!