Kawaii Chan's Sleepover

Zane's POV:

Today went by really quick. I had a long hospital appointment, I watched Netflix and I took a long nap. As I woke up from my nap, I looked the the time, 5:48. OH MY IRENE THE SLEEPOVER!!!

Kawaii Chan's POV:

I am so excited for the sleepover! Aphmau and Katelyn came early and she brought a friend(Someone named Garroth I think) , Aaron came, Travis came, and Lucinda came! This sleepover is going to be great, but where is Zane? I guess he's not coming..

Zane's POV:

I was running around the house, I grabbed my black and grey striped sweater, I put on my mask, I packed my black pajamas and I brushed my teeth. I looked at the time and it was 5:56! I have time! I combed my hair and I walked out to my car, but then I hesitated. I..I haven't really driven anywhere since I was hit..I always just walked everywhere. I got in my car and I drove to the address which was only 5 houses away. I knocked on the door and then came out the Meif'wa Kawaii Chan(I'm pretty sure that was her name)

"ZANE~KUN YOU MADE IT!!!" Kawaii Chan screamed with excitement.

I just did a quiet laugh and she just giggled.

"Now you can come in, just join the circle and then we are gonna play the random question game!!" Kawaii Chan said while she was dancing around.

I walked in and I looked at everyone but then my heart stopped

It's him..

Garroth.

He looked at me and he looked just as shocked as I was..he also looked broken hearted.

I just sat in an empty corner of the room, across from Garroth and I looked down.

It's Garroth...I told him that we were never brothers but I've always loved him. I mean yeah, he annoyed the crap out of me, but that's what older brothers do...but I can't take back what I said to him..

Kawaii Chan's POV:

YAY ZANE CAME!! I'M HOPING THAT I CAN BE HIS FRIEND BECAUSE HE DOESNT REALLY HAVE ANY.....Oops hehe my bad, I didn't mean it like that.

"Ok, random question game!" I announced.

" I'll go first!!!" Aphmau exclaimed.

I just giggled and then Aphmau looked at Zane and said,

"I'm Aphmau! What's your name?"

I looked at Zane and I smiled, Aphmaus already trying to be his friend.

"Um I'm Zane.." he said quietly and he looked like he was trying to make a smile.

Aphmau smiled and then it went to the next person, Garroth. Garroth looked uncomfortable and then he chose Aaron.

"Hey, are you Aaron?" Garroth asked Aaron.

I was actually enjoying this a lot.

Aaron nodded and then it was his turn. The game went on with everyone saying their names and stuff but nobody chose Zane or anything which I thought was strange.
After that game, we decided to watch a movie.

Zane's POV:

It was getting very uncomfortable inside so I went outside for some air. I was just thinking about how Garroth had this broken and disappointed reaction on his face. I heard a door shut behind me and I saw Aphmau.

"Hey, are you Ok?" She asked politely.

I nodded and I looked down.

"Hey I Uh wanted to ask about Garroth and why he had his eyes locked on you?" Aphmau asked.

I froze...how am I supposed to answer this?

"It's really personal.." I said.

Aphmau smiled and said,

"Nice pony socks 'emo'" And she walked away.

I growled and I went back inside and ate some of Kawaii Chan's delicious cupcakes and cookies.

Kawaii Chan had already passed out on the couch and I just curled up in a corner and fell asleep.