S3 « Stone of Faith |The finale » #Ep 9

| last week Of Summer |
Jordan Pov:

The boys were downstairs cleaning up, as me and Chris thought over a few changes that needed to be made.

"Well he's sixteen now, so it's only right that we take him to get his permit" i suggested as we both looked down at our monthly calendar.

"I can take him on the sixteenth, there's a board meeting closer to that side of town. He will just miss that day of school?" Chris said looking at me.

"Before you schedule that, can he drive?" I asked as he shrugged at me. He looked at his notebook writing down something under Cameron name.

"Alvaró has a doctor appointment on the tenth, so don't forget to fill that in" i said as he wrote it down on the calendar. "They also start school Monday, and the teacher and parents night is the third Tuesday of this month" i said scrolling through my reminders.

"Did you write the check for the church?" I asked as he tapped his lip with the pen. "I thought you were doing it?" He looked at me as i slightly sighed nodding my head.

"Totally Forgot" i said leaning over opening my dresser. Chris filled in a few other dates as i wrote out the check. "We need to schedule a maintenance for the pool and gutters, also see if they can cut the tree or trim it, those leaves all clogging the pump" i said as he notes it.

I texted jr, asking for him and Cameron to come up once they were done. Jr gave me his trust fund contract, but his transcript wasn't up to par.

It's been two and a half months, which is why it's time to address it. I waited to see how he would take on the responsibilities of having a child. He's impressed us both, id Admit That.

One of the reasons Chris didn't over react to him having a child at a young age, was because he had jr. When he was seventeen. Like father like son, I'm guessing. We haven't made it a walk in the park either, literally every responsibility, we make him face it head on. There was a knock on the door as it slowly opened to them both walking in.

Cameron Pov:

Jr walked in before me as i took the seat at jordan desk before jr could. He glared at me as he leaned on the desk. Jordan tossed his contract at the foot of their bed.

"Wait" he said before he looked at me. "Cameron do you know how to drive?" He asked as i smiled at the question. "A little" i admitted. "What you mean a little?" Chris asked as they all looked at me. "Gesh. Fine, Francisco been teaching me" i mumbled as jr chuckled.

"This Francisco boy been teaching you a lot of things" Chris said folding his arms across his chest leaning back. "What you meannn?" I smirked at him.

"He was your first right?" He asked as me and jr choked a little looking at each other. My eyes looked to jordan who was looking at me. "Look at me when I'm talking" Chris demanded as my eyes turned to him. "Something like that" i mumbled.

"So when did this happen?" He asked as my palms became sweaty. "Are we really going to do this?" I asked as Chris laughed. "You already did it, we just want to know when?" He asked as i sighed becoming annoyed. I hated being the center of the conversation.