S1 « Liliquoi Moon Part I» #Ep 3

Oliver Pov:
{ 11:15 pm }

Climbing over their gate creeping towards the side of his room. The tree branch lead directly towards his window as I gently walked upon the roof that sat under his window.

He was fast asleep as I gently tapped on his window. I watched as he shuffled in bed, but he still didn't wake up as I tapped again. I silently chuckled as he jumped up looking around.

He leaned up from his bed stretching as he walked towards his window looking at me. I watched as he twisted the latch lifting it up as I crawled in.

"What are you doing?" He whispered as I removed my jacket, turning around closing the window. "Making things right" I said as he stood there. "I love you cam" I mumbled grabbing him kissing his neck.

"You smell like alcohol and weed" he whispered pushing me away as I held on to him. "Oliver" he groaned out as I picked him up carrying him to his bed. I kicked off my shoes as I laid on top of him.

"I just want to lay here" I mumbled as he sighed in my ear. "You can't stay, are you trying to get me punished for life?" He tried to push me up as I just laid there. "Baby please" I mumbled tucking my head between him and his pillow.

"Your belt buckle is hurting me" he said as I leaned up. He laid there as I took off my jeans, and my shirt. "No. No" he whispered grabbing my shirt as it was halfway over my head. I pushed him back taking it off throwing it to the floor.

"I'm all yours babe, forever" I mumbled getting under his covers as he just stood there. He sighed again as He got into the bed pushing me over as I chuckled. "You don't want me here for real?" I asked as he didn't say anything.

I got up claiming over him looking for my jeans in the dark as I felt his hand pulling my briefs. "I do want you here Oliver and you know that" he mumbled.

"Than stop acting like that" I whispered. "I'm just use to you leave me at night. Right when I get comfortable with you Oliver you leave me hanging" he sighed as I gently grabbed the side of his face.

"I'll always be here Cameron you should know I'll never purposely leave you" I mumbled moving closer to him.

The reflection of the moonlight shined in his eyes the closer I got. I've missed the scent of his body as I kissed the side of his neck pulling him into my chest.

He let out a soft moan as his fingers trailed the band of my briefs. "Do you really love me?" He asked as I moved my head back to get a full view of his face. "you have my heart, I'm pass love, you're my everything" I whispered as he started to pull my briefs down.

Grabbing his hand as I pulled them to my chest. "I don't want you to feel forced, I know this is your first time" I mumbled as he put his finger on my lip. He removed his finger kissing me as we fell onto his bed.

His hands tugged at my briefs as I stopped him again. "Cam" I mumbled as he sighed. "What you don't want to?" He asked with concern in his voice as I grabbed his hand. "You feel that, of course I want to" I said as we both chuckled.

"I just want you to be sure, I don't want you regretting your first time" I whispered as he wrapped his legs around me. "Holding you does wonders for me bae" I mumbled rolling on the side of him.

He smiled at me before he kissed me again. "I love you too" he whispered as we laid face to face.

| Liliquoi Moon | Part II |
To be Continued