S2 « Rather Be » #Ep13

Cameron Pov:
« One Month Later »
• Jr. Birthday Night •

Francisco walked through the back door approaching me with a plate and a glass cup. A smile creased my face as he held one cup in his mouth sitting beside me. "For you" he winked kissing my forehead. Sipping from the cup as he began to eat. "Here" he softly spoke holding the pilled crawfish up to my mouth.

"That's spicy" I scuffed out with a cough. "Just like you cha'cha" he laughed out making me smile. "Didn't think your brother would invite me, you guys really do have a beautiful family" he spoke as he looked over to them at the table laughing and talking.

"Cameron." He called out as I slowly looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me someone did that to you?" He asked as I looked down at the pool kicking the water.

"I don't remember what happen, so there's no point" I lied looking him in the eyes. In fact I remembered every detail of that night, and I relive it over and over every night that I walked passed that room.

"I'm okay, I'm here with you and I still have my health and my family. That's what's important right? You want more? I'll get you some" I stated quickly getting up walking away not looking back.

Christopher Jr. Pov:

"Girl slow down before you be hollering your stomach hurt tonight. Don't spicy food affects the baby eyes are something?" I asked as her mom shook her head.

"That's what they say to scare you, I had spice when I was pregnant with her and look how she turned out" she smiled as I looked at maya.

"Right, yeah baby put that down" I joked as we all laughed. I looked over to Francisco sitting alone as I waved him over. "You're seventeen now jr. One more year and we can put you out" Chris joked as Maya father laughed.

"You're all alone over there, where's Cameron?" I asked as he sighed making this face. "He-He's in the house. Sorta took off before I could talk to him" he spoke with a concern face.

"Can we talk in private please?" He asked me as everyone looked at him than me. "Excuse me" I mumbled drying my hands as I got up walking away with him.

"Wassup?"

"Uh- I'm not sure how much you pay attention to your brother" he stated as I squinted my face up at him. "Hear me out" he added on realizing the face I made.

"We still haven't talked about what happen that night. Whenever I bring it up he finds away to avoid it you know?" He questioned as I scratched my head.

"He told us he doesn't remember" I replied as he looked at me. "He's lying. . " he paused looking back. "I've dated your brother long enough to know when he's not telling the whole truth. Something is bothering him, but he won't tell me" he sighed as I looked over his shoulder to Cameron walking back out.

"Just talk to him. My brother has his ways of opening up, we support him the way he asked for us to. Believe me, we know something isn't right, but we're giving him time" I mumbled looking at him.

"I mean you are his first, so it's clear you have the magic" I spoke sizing him up. "That's my little brother Francisco, my only brother" I spoke moving closer. "Watch after him alright" I pointed poking his chest.