S1 « Brighter Nights » #Ep9

• Three weeks Later • Homecoming •

Cameron Pov:

Considering everything that's going on in my life, I must admit I have no regrets. Me and Jr have been putting on a front for our parents. We're still not on good terms from the previous weeks.

One will say I'm over reacting, but these are my feelings. It not a great feeling being belittled, and knowing your closet relative thinks of you in a way you wouldn't expect them too.

Many will also say ' it comes with the territory ' which is fine, but I won't be disrespected nor made feel less for being who I am. Regardless if the individual is family or not. In the wise words of birdman ' put some respekt on my name '.

{ 9:15 pm }
• Homecoming Night •

"Hey" his voice instantly Caused me to becoming cheeky. "Hey" I smiled back speaking over the music. "Who did you come with?" He spoke in my ear. "Karla, she's somewhere. Truthfully I'll be leaving soon, not feeling it" I scuffed as he stepped back dancing.

"You should stay longer with me"
He suggested as I rolled my eyes smiling. "Yeah right, what are we going to do dance the night away" I chuckled as he start moonwalking backwards. He waved me over as I sat my cup down.

"Don't be shy"' he said dancing around me as I stood there secretly blushing in the inside. Someone booty bumped me as Karla wrapped her arms around me. "Ah welcome to the party, just trying to get him to dance" he said as she looked at me.

"Are you two like a thing?" He asked looking at her. "No, just friends" I spoke up as he looked at me. A girl walked up to him with a drink in her hand handing it to him. It was one of the girl I saw at his birthday party.

"I'll let you two get back to it" he smiled as he walked off with a group of his friends. "Are you having fun?" She asked as I bunched my face. "Nooo not really I'm sorry, I'm a horrible date" I spoke as she chuckled. "No you're a handsome date, what would make your night?" She asked as I looked over to Francisco who was walking up the stairs towards the restroom.

"Ahh I don't know I have to pee" I lied as she pushed my arm. "Gooooo" she said pushing me away. I made my way through the crowed walking up the steps quickly. Pushing over the restroom door as a group of guys where walking out. Francisco was at the urinal as I waited by the sink. Two guys were washing up as they headed out the door.

I waited a few seconds making sure one know was coming as he turned around facing me. He jumped surprisingly walking up to the sink. "I've thought a lot about what you said, and I do want this" i mumbled as he reached behind me drying his hands.

"What about Oliver?" He asked as the restroom door opened. Sighing as I rolled my eyes to a few guys walking in. He nodded his head towards the door as we walked out. "Follow me" he said as he walked towards the entrance. A few of the teacher stood by smiling as we walked outside. We stepped on the side of the gym as one of the school officers stood a few feet away.

"Oliver doesn't matter" I muttered as he shook his head. "Cameron I take relationships serious, he matters if he's going to be trying to step in on us. I'm not good with drama, it's not my focus. So if you can promise me he won't be a problem than you know where I'm at" he said stepping back from me.

"Ahhh" I silently groaned with a frown, "it's not fair Francisco. I don't have control over him, I can only control what I want and that's you. I've been through so much with him and there's no happiness with him, I'm happy with you. I'm myself with you, you make me want to be better" I softly spoke stepping closer to him.