S3 « Awaking Moon (The Moment) » #Ep 1

| C E N T E R ' O F ' A T T E N T I O N |
7 : 4 5 : a m •
| C O N T I N U I N G ' P R O L O G |

Christopher Jr. POV

Maya rested on her side as the doctor prepared her body for delivery. Both of our families patiently waited in the hospital lobby for the baby's arrival.

The doctor slowly turned maya to her back as her hair was rubberedhband into a ball, as a hospital cap covered her head. Kissing her forehead as I whispered "I'm right here".

Her eyes looked up at me as I wiped away her tear smiling at her. "You got this" I whispered kissing her as the doctor scrolled her chair between maya legs. "It will feel like you're straining, but it's only the pressure from the baby".

"How's she doing up there?" The doctors asked as I gave her a thumbs up. "I'm scared" she whispered as I rubbed the cap on her head. "That makes two of us, but you're my superwoman" I whispered reaching for her hand.

"Squeeze as hard as you can whenever you feel the urge" I mumbled as the doctor nodded at me. The doctor pulled the sheet down looking at maya. "Follow my breathing" she calmly spoke.

I found myself doing the breathing exercises as the doctor winked at me with a smile. "You're so supportive, love to see the father just as engaged. Now it's time to bring your baby boy into this world" she spoke looking between maya legs.

"Oh he's so ready to escape" she smiled looking at maya still doing the breathing exercise. "Now give me an easy push" she calmly spoke as maya nails dug into my skin. She huffed out with a slight screech.

"Come on baby you got this" I whispered leaning over her head trying to keep her calm. She grabbed my upper shoulder pulling me closer. As she let out another deep screech.

Her face had completely turned blush pink as she teared up. "Now give me one big pushhhhhhhh" she spoke as maya screamed out. "Keep going" the doctor gasped softly smiling down to her arms.

Maya took server deep breathes, "Dad" the doctor spoke walking towards me and maya as she laid him on maya chest. He screamed as She held the umbilical scissors out for me to cut the umbilical-cord.

My hands nervously shook as I snipped the cord. As soon as it cut through he began screaming even louder as she picked him back over towards this weighing table.

Maya titled her head at me as she smiled, her eyes where filled with tears as I leaned over kissing her again. "Our summer has officially started, Happy first time being a mother day" I joked causing her to smile.

"Woah, a whole seven pounds and eight ounces. A healthy big boy aren't you" she spoke as she looked back at us. "He's gorgeous, a whole grain of hair on his head" she laughed as she walked him back over to maya.

"It's important that you guys do skin to skin" she said pulling back maya gown as she laid him on her chest. The doctor pulled the gown up covering them both. "Dad you could as well, as long as you don't have on any scented Cologne".

She scrolled over towards her with his birth certificate. "What's this lucky fellas name?" She asked looking at us with her pen. Maya looked up at me as I gave her the go ahead.

She thought on this name for a while and how much it would mean to me and her, and it was another statement, I had to clear up. "Alvarò mal Cambell" she read out.

The doctor handed me the pen as I wrote out the name handing the paper back to her. "Perfect" she smiled looking at us. She cleaned up and removed the old sheets as she handed maya new ones to cover with. She disinfected all her supplies as me and maya sat there adoring this beautiful human that we created.

Cameron Pov:

Everybody phone vibrated around the same time as their first family picture came through. Maya mom cried out as she stood up walking towards Jordan. He nodded his head as they grabbed hands talking.

"Uncle Cameron" Chris called out as him and Mr.Cambell stood by the door waving me to come. The doctor congratulated both families as she held the room door open for us. Jr stood there shirtless with the baby covered up against his chest.

"Say hello to your grandparents" he softly spoke removing the blanket from over the baby's head. Maya mom gasped out covering her mouth. "He's so beautiful" she huffed out still crying.

She held maya leg as I stood by Mama head. I read her lips as she mumbled "thank you" before turning back to jr. "No seriously, thank you" I mumbled reaching over hugging her.

Maya had doubts about motherhood, but her loosing one of her twins, she lost her faith. Jr talked to me about a lot of their problems that happen behind close doors.

Maya considered giving him up for adoption, but now I can see our conversation about my childhood perused her not too. She rubbed my hand as we both looked over to them all standing in a circle taking pictures.

"Ask your brother for his name" she softly spoke still holding my hand. "Christopher, what did y'all name him?" I nervously asked. He smiled looking down to maya than down to his baby boy. "Alvarò Mal Cambell" he spoke.

"Wow" I swallowed. "Wow" I huffed out controlling my emotions as he approached me. "Never forget how special you are to me and our family" he said as he wrapped him up. "Your nephew" he smiled as he extended him out to me.

He sat next to maya as her dad was recording us. They all talked as I stood there bouncing with him in my arms. "Hey Alvarò" I whispered as I gently rubbed his arm with the back of my finger. "Guess we have something in common" I smiled. "Guess who name is also Alvarò?" I questioned talking to him as if he knew what I was talking about. "It's my middle name" I smiled as jr snapped a picture of us. He typed on his phone as he walked closer to me.

"Smile" he mumbled as I looked at the camera. He snapped a picture as I watched him type in Francisco contact. "He's my in-law, it's only right" he chuckled walking away.

| C H A P T E R ' S O U N D T R A C K |

« S I G N A L »

| C Y N T H I A ' E R I V O  |