S1 « We Could Be » | Season .I. finale | #Ep15

Cameron Pov:

Francisco mom stood on the stage giving her speech and thanking everybody for coming out and showing their support. Francisco winked at me as he stood on stage beside his parents as everybody applauded.

The restaurant was close as only employees and her special guests remained inside. They walked down as his parents approached a group of people. Francisco made his way over to me as he smiled getting closer.

"Say we get out of here" he mumbled standing over me as I smiled back. "Sounds like a plan to me" I spoke back as I stood up. "Cameron" his mother called out as I turned my head. She waved me over as Francisco looked at me with a shrug.

"Just go, meet me outside when you're done" he said walking away towards the back as I made my way towards her. "This is Francisco good friend Cameron" she said as a woman stood in front of me. "Hello?" I confusingly spoke.

"I'll let you two talk" she smiled walking off. "Ah. . " I mumbled before turning back towards the woman. "Umm, not sure what's the cause of this" I giggled as she smiled at me. "You've grown up so well" she calmly spoke gazing into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I nervously laughed as she smiled. "Cameron, I'm your aunt" she said as I burst out laughing. "No. . . You're not" I stated. "Sit with me" she implied. "No. . . I'd rather stand, I don't know what games y'all have going on but I'm not . ." She interrupted me.

"You're from Oakland California, your parents died in a plane crash when you were one. You've been in several foster home, you're grandmother on your mom side couldn't get custody of you due to her drug addiction. So your uncle took you in" she said as I rushed to the trash vomiting.

Her hands rubbed my back as I pulled away grabbing napkins. "Cameron" she softly spoke. "It's just so good to see you" her eyes watered as I felt my stomach turning. "I was adopted, I don't stay with my uncle, you don't know me, I don't know what sick game this is, but please stop" I groaned walking away from her.

"Christiano isn't your adopted father, he's your uncle Cameron" she yelled as I stopped in my tracks. "You're a lier, jordan wouldn't lie to me. Stay away from me" I groaned walking away. She called my name again as she approached the door.

"Here's my number, you do have family out here that miss and love you, please" she insisted holding her card out towards me. She patted my shoulder walking away. My breathing grew intense as the doors behind me opened.

"How amazing right?" Francisco mom spoke smiling at me. "You did this?" I asked as I became aggravated. "I always do my research on someone's that coming into our family's life, we have a Legacy to uphold, which means standards come along, we don't need just anyone around, and it's clear that your family is a circus." She stated as my breathing became heavier.

"I'll be in the car, use this time to say goodbye" she said looking at Francisco. She spoke in Spanish as she was walking out the door. He looked at me with so much sorrow in his eyes.

"Don't even bother". Pumping my hands towards him as I was controlling my emotions. Pushing open the door as we walked out towards the truck. This was the most draining car ride I'd ever experienced. I've never been so hurt, but angry and sad at someone before.

The entire drive back to houston I could feel my soul crying out. Right when I thought I'd finally found a form of happiness, that black cloud swept it away. Sighing as my ears became numb to the sound of the tires gliding across the road.

Throughout the whole ride Francisco stared at me with red eyes. He looked hurt and angered just as I did, but I didn't know why. His finger cuffed my hand as I turned my head towards him. He had his phone in the other hand as mine vibrated.

' bae I had no idea she was going to do that . . Like I don't even know what to say, the only thing I can say is I'm sorry '

My eyes watered again as he squeezed my hand. Holding in my pain as we arrived to my house. His eyes watered as he quickly dried them getting out the truck to help me.

The back truck door lifted up as he grabbed my bag. "Bae I'm so sorry" he mumbled moving closer to me. "I don't know where that came from like" he paused as I grabbed his hand. "Family legacy is important, I won't make you choose, it was nice while it lasted" I smiled as he dried my tears.

"Don't say that cam..." the horn interrupted us as I heard his mom scream something in Spanish. I assumed she was telling him to hurry up.

"It's okay. This isn't new to me." I sighed as he hugged me. "Don't say that, I'm a man to my words" the horn blew again as he screamed out in Spanish. His mom was talking back as I kissed him bye. He reached for me as I walked from behind the truck.

Francisco stood there as I made it up towards my door unlocking it. Here I am finding myself in the same situation I was in before. Staring back at what could've been my future. I watched as their truck pulled off as my forehead pressed Against the glass.

A tear smeared my cheek as I clinched my jaws dropping my bag holding my face. I took serval breaths trying to calm myself down as the entrance light came on.

"Oh cam" jordan spoke rushing towards me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. "What's wrong?" He asked holding me tight as my body shook in his arms.

Looking up as I wiped my eyes noticing the dining room light on. Chris and Jr. Sat at the table as jordan let me go. "We need to tell you something" jordan said as he still held me walking into the dining room.

Taking a deep swallow as my head begins to throb. My eyes felt puffy as I rested my head on the table watching my life crumble before my eyes. Jordan hands rubbed my back as I noticed Jr. Lips moving. Everything around me became silent as I leaned up.

Jordan gently grabbed my face as I felt myself becoming light headed. "Cam" Chris called out rushing over to me. He grabbed my eyes opening them as my body was going numb. "He's not having a allergic reactions" Chris spoke as my eyes began to wonder.

Jordan moved Chris away as he bend down to my level. "Listen to my voice" he spoke as his voice echoed in my head. "Inhale" he mumbled. "Exhale" he explained as I followed his breathing pattering.

My body slowly calmed as everybody looked worried starring at me. "Gesh bro you haven't had an episode like that since you first moved in" jr. Mumbled as jordan and Chris held me. "Boys passing out, finding out their going to be an uncle" Jr said shaking my shoulder laughing as I quickly looked up at him.

"What?" I asked as the room became quite. "Maya is pregnant" Jr calmly said as jordan and Chris looked at me. Looking around the room as I stood up shaking my head. "So since we're spilling news" I leaned over eyeing jordan and Chris.

"So who's going to tell me if Christiano is my adopted father or my real uncle, or are we saving that story for another day? I asked as Jr mumbled "oh shit" under his breath.