"It's seven thirty, we should head back to my house since I have to drive you all in the suburban. Cause no one else has a car big enough to fit us all." I paid the guy at the desk before I shuttled the guys back to my house.

---

"Oh look at all the handsome boys!" My mother cooed when she saw us.

I rolled my eyes, "mom you're embarrassing me, stop." I gritted my teeth.

"Thanks Annabeth," Troy answered politely.

"Holy Hades where did all these men come from? Last I remember, three boys went to get suits about two hours ago." My dad teased.

"Well Percy we went away boys, came back men." Marcus dramatically straightened his shoulders forward making us all crack up.

"Good gods on Olympus where's my brother?" Zoe stood in the doorway with that humorous glint in her eyes.

"Shut up Zoe," I grinned.

"Oh Luke! Look at you, mom take a picture! We might never see this again!" Lena scrambled into the kitchen with her phone.

"Gods you're right, commemorate the moment boys." Taylor giggled as she ran after Lena and my mother.

"Luke, damn you clean up nice." Charlie snickered.

"This will be you in four years." I bumped his shoulder.

"Uh fact check, never. I'm not going to any dance that requires me to dress up like...that." Charlie gestured to the three of us. Marcus walked over and put his hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"Dude, I didn't think I'd go to one of these either. But it'll be fun because I'm going with friends." Marcus was actually making a good point, "also being the single, sexy guy I am. I get to flirt with all the women tonight, now that'll be really fun."

"Damn it Marcus, you were doing so well." Troy scoffed.

"Charlie, if you flirt with every girl at school like this idiot I will personally come chaperone your prom." I threatened.

"Please don't." Lena and Charlie growled in unison.

"Picture time boys!" Taylor announced, my mom and Taylor rounded us up and took a bajillion pictures before sending us out to pick up the girls at eight fifteen.

My siblings and my parents waved from the front door as I backed the car out of sight and drove off to Anna's house where all the girls were. The drive was mainly filled of us making fun of Troy for being so nervous and teasing Marcus as he talked about how hot all the girls at the dance would be. Troy and I both slapped him on multiple occasions.

We knocked on the door at eight fifteen sharp, and older women with brown eyes and brown hair greeted us, "wow, you boys look nice. The girls are ready for you, I'll send them down." The women opened the door and the three of us just stood out there on the porch, unsure of what to do.

"You boys can come in, they'll be down in a minute." The women offered. We stepped inside watching the staircase for the girls, Anna was the first to come down. She was wearing a red dress that hugged her sides showing off her curves, the dress draped on the floor behind her and her hair was up in a crown braid. She was also wearing tall red heels that made my feet ache just by looking at them. But she did look really nice.

"Wow, you look great Anna." Troy took her hand at the bottom of the stair case.

"Thanks, you look nice too." Anna smiled warmly at him. Ruth was next, she was wearing a long forest green dress and black heels, she had straightened her naturally curly hair and had it in a bun. She looked great and Troy seemed to think so too, his mouth was open all the way to the ground.