I Remember | Elzbieta 'Ela' Bosak (Rainbow Six) x Artist!M!Reader

Start from the beginning

________________________

~ Few months later ~

During these months, my fame as an artist grew astonishingly to which my works were known and recognised by many arts organisations. This meant the artworks I had created, which were inspired by Ela's themes of warfare were becoming renowned. I felt accomplished, in response, I've created many more artworks within the timespan of months.

I remember during one of the painting sessions, I was quite concentrated in painting another artwork, until I felt someone placing their hand onto my shoulder. To which I gave my attention to the interrupter, whom I saw was Ela. All that I gave was a smile, and a jokingly said. "Elzbieta, its been quite a while."

"It has been, (Y/N)" Ela replied, also giving a smile. "And I see that I've influenced you with my ideas." Ela replied, glancing at the unfinished artwork.

"You have, it became the basis in the context of themes for the artworks I've produced. Speaking of which... Ela, what made you return back to Berlin? Weren't you pursuing a life of adventure?" I've asked with curiosity.

"..."

"I won't pry it out of you, but just know that I would always be here to support you where your decisions lead you."

"Its my father." Ela monotonously spoke.

"... I see..." Putting down the brush onto the bench, I've lead Ela towards the living room, offering her vodka, as per the norm to her Polish ethnicity. As well as some snacks. "Perhaps this would make it easier for you to explain." I explained before sitting opposite of Ela.

Ela nodded, she then explained the current events which had occurred in her life recently, about her father's suicide and her full life in detail, which was about her military family background and her attendance of a military schooling, her departure from the Private Military Company in Iraq, as well as her future plans to join GROM, the Polish Special Forces unit which her father, Jan Bosak was the former commander. It... was quite a lot to take in at once to be honest. But what I knew most strongly was that Ela was planning to prove herself to her father.

"I... see. Anyways, all I can do now is to provide you support. I am willing to provide you money for you to make it back to Poland." I suggested.

"You'd do that? Thanks!" Ela stood up and hugged me.

Staying still for a few moments, I returned the hug. "It's not a problem, Ela." I assured.

________________________

~ Weeks later ~

I remember you staying with me for a few weeks, before your departure to Poland. Honestly, it was by far one of the greatest moments of my life, being together with you, creating artworks with you was enjoyable. Your involvement allowed the artworks to truly shine, even though your interest in the arts were next to non-existent, you still contributed to progress.

Until the day came where you had to go.

I remember when we stood in front of each other at the airport, before your plane departed. Although Poland and Germany wasn't that far away from each other, it still hurts, knowing that we'll once again be going on our separate ways once again.

"Well... this is goodbye for a while." I spoke softly.

"Yeah, take care alright?" Ela responded.