Voltron Show

Your P.O.V. -

After a nice rest, Shiro called everyone to the bridge for a meeting (and just a little reminder for myself, Matt left a while ago to be with the rebels).

"Good news," Shiro started. "There's been an upsurge in planets that have been liberated from Galra control by the Blade of Marmora and Rebel forces. Convincing these planets to join our coalition is priority one."

"Oh, does that mean more Voltron events?", Coran asked.

"Yes," Shiro smiled. "Believe it or not, the Voltron show-of-arms goes a long way in inspiring others to join the fight."

Shiro then brought up a map with green and purple planets.

"The green clusters you see here, here and here represent planets and, in some cases, entire star systems that have joined the coalition. Not coincidentally, those are also the areas we've personally visited."

"Alright! Razzle-dazzle time!", Lance exclaimed. "...For the war effort, of course."

"Coran, can you set everything up?", Shiro asked.

"I know just where to start," he said.

Time Skip

"All right, the last columns in place," Shiro said after Voltron set up the column. "Now, this hospital can serve the entire sector."

"That's only the first step to helping these injured war veterans," said Coran. "Come on in, it's time."

Once inside the hospital, we all meet Coran just outside of where we are gonna put on a show.

'...I'm a little nervous about this.'

"Everyone, check your wrist devices," said Coran. "I uploaded a script onto them."

All of us then looked at the scripts.

"What is this?", Hunk asked.

"Yeah, there's barely anybody out there," said Lance.

"I scaled down the show so we can do it indoors for the patients," Coran explained. "You know, to lift their spirits."

"I would feel a little bit better if we at least rehearsed this," I said.

"This isn't even factually accurate," said Pidge.

"Well, this is the Legend of Voltron, not the documentary of Voltron," Coran said. "Speaking of which, Allura, you'll be playing Keith."

Allura just groans.

"The word of Keith leaving the team hasn't really spread yet, so I didn't want to confuse anyone. Besides, playing Keith is easy. Just act really moody."

Allura then growls at Coran.

"There! You've done it! Come on, everyone in positions."

Coran then made his way onto the little hospital stage.

"Ladies and gentle-aliens, bear witness as the Paladins of Voltron attack Zarkon's base to save the helpless Princess Allura!"

The spotlight then flew over to Shiro and he tried to block it out because it was too bright.

"Shiro, you're on!", Coran whispered to him.

Shiro then looked to his script.

"Uh... I will save the princess, even if it means taking on the Galra Empire with my bare hand."

Hunk then walked onto stage.

"And you won't have to do it alone because you'll have me, Hunk."

"And me, Pidge."