Sendak's Plan

Your P.O.V. -

After getting everything set up, the Princess invited all of the Arusians to the castle for a little 'farewell party'. We're leaving tomorrow and Allura just wanted a little party. Right now, the King of the Arusians is putting on a little play about how Voltron defeated the monster, earlier today.

"Thank you, your Majesty, for that wonderful production. It saddens me that we have to leave tomorrow, but we must continue our battle with Zarkon and spread peace throughout the universe," Allura said and she then turned to the King. "Your Highness, please accept this gift. This will allow you to contact us anytime you need help. Arus will be the first planet in the Voltron Alliance."

"Hoorah!" the King yelled as he held up the gift and all of the Arusians raised their cups.

"We oughta get something like that," Hunk said walking up to me, Keith, and Lance.

"Like what?" Lance asked.

"You know, like, a cheer. Like a team cheer that we do," Hunk explained.

"Oh, yeah. That sounds like fun!" I said.

"Mm-hmm. Yeah, okay. How 'bout... uh... 'I say Vol and you say Tron.' Vol," Lance started.

"Uh... Voltron..?" Keith asked.

'His expression... so cute...'

"No! No, no, no. The cheer includes the instructions," Lance explained. "I say Vol and you say..."

"Vol-tron..?" Keith asked again.

'His expression. So cute!'

"We'll work on it," Lance said, annoyed.

Lance then took a sip from the cup he had in his hands and started complaining to Coran about how bad it is. Lance looked like he had just died so Keith and Hunk started poking at him to see if he was okay. As Keith, Hunk, and I were all hanging out, Keith tried the drink that killed Lance, and once he realized how bad it was he spit it out all over Hunk.

"Ah! My eyes!" Hunk yelled as he turned around with these lollipop-things on his eyes.

Everyone around him started laughing.

'Man, I love this team.'

Keith and I were talking to some Arusians while Hunk was hanging out with Lance, behind us. I then felt something cling to my leg. I looked down and it was the Arusian I had picked before.

"Why do Arusians have to be so cute?" I said as I picked it up.

I then heard Keith mutter something but it was incoherent.

"Did you say something?" I asked Keith.

"Ah, no! I didn't say anything," he said as his cheeks turned pink.

"All right then," I smiled as I started to play with the Arusian kid.

"Why are so into Arusian kids?" Keith asked.

"Have you not been hearing me fangirl about how cute they are? Besides, I just love kids, in general. They're so young, and filled with life..."

'I envy it...'

"(F/n), you okay?" Keith asked.

"Oh, yeah. I just miss... being a kid!" I said.

The Arusian kid then wanted to be set down so I put it down and it started to pull on my leg, telling me to go outside with it.

"But hey, (F/n). I actually wanted to--" Keith was about to say until he saw the Arusian kid at my leg.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked.