This Is It

Your P.O.V. -

"Alright! Pop up a wormhole and I'll be right there!", I yelled to Allura.

"On it!", she yelled back.

And soon enough, a wormhole popped up and I flew my lion straight through it. On the other side of the wormhole, I met up with the castle and Blue and Yellow Lions at the outer part of the Balmera. Right before I was able to bring my lion to a stop, a giant, green blast fired at the three lions and the castle. As I looked towards the source of the blast, I saw the giant lizard monster that we beat a while ago.

'It's alive?!'

The monster had no head and purple crystals coming out of its chest and back. It also had a pair of giant, purple, crystal shields.

"Whoa! How is that thing operational? It doesn't have a head!", Lance yelled.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it has something to do with those crystals," Pidge said.

"Can't worry about that now. We have to protect the castle," Shiro said.

"How did we beat it last time?", Keith asked.

"Wasn't it those crystal that beat the monster last time?", I asked.

"Yeah, well, we formed Voltron, then I stuck in my bayard and shot it with my blaster right in its arm lasers," Hunk explained. "But that didn't stop it, so then we had to punch it."

"So, we're gonna need Voltron," Shiro said.

"But we only have three lions," Pidge stated.

"Well, maybe we can form the legs and kick it?", Lance suggested and we all mentally face-palmed.

The monster then blasted the Balmera's two moons and they both exploded.

"That new laser is much more powerful. We're definitely gonna need all of the lions," Shiro stated. "Hunk, (F/n), you guys distract it while we fly into the castle. Once we get our lions out, we'll cover Hunk so Keith can fly in for Red."

"Wait, wait, wait. We have to hold that thing off; just the two of us?!", Hunk panicked.

"You have Keith," Pidge said.

"Yeah, but he's in here with me!", Hunk yelled.

"There's no time to argue. We got to do this now," Shiro said.

"Oh... Quiznak," I muttered.

Hunk and I then started to circle around the monster as we fired our lasers from a distance. But, sadly, the monster kept blocking them.

"Those crystals are blocking all of our attacks!", Hunk yelled.

"I can see that!", I yelled back, annoyed.

The monster then charged up another giant, green blast and fired it past us and to the castle.

"Oh, no!", Hunk yelled. "The castle is doomed unless we distract that beast."

Hunk then flew his lion towards the monster and it put up its crystal shields. The Yellow Lion then rammed into the monster's shields and knocked them out of its control.

"Nice job, Hunk!", I yelled as I came up behind the monster and lightly blasted it.

The monster then got its shields back as the Yellow Lion got its balance. Hunk and I then started to fly our lions away from the castle and the monster followed.

"Good, it's chasing us," Keith said.

Soon, the monster caught up with us and Hunk and I had to stop flying away so we could dodge the monsters attacks. And, at one point, I heard Keith start back-seat-piloting Hunk.