Meeting Zarkon

Your P.O.V. -

As the Green Lion flew back to the ship, no one said anything. But once the Green Lion flew into its hangar and everyone came into the bridge, Shiro started to give orders on how to get Allura back.

"Pidge, scan the download from the ship," Shiro demanded. "Find out where Zarkon's central command is."

"On it," said Pidge.

Keith helped me sit down in my chair while everyone did their own thing.

"Do you want to go to the infirmary?" Keith asked.

"No," I said. "I need to stay here and hear out what we're doing."

"I really think you should go to the infirmary," Keith said.

"I will; after I hear the plan," I told him.

Keith just sighed as Coran came up to us.

"What happened? Where's Allura?" he asked.

"They captured her," Shiro answered. "She sacrificed herself to save me and the information. I didn't have a choice."

"How is that possible?" Coran angrily asked.

"Coran, I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, but we can't focus on what went wrong," Shiro said. "We've gotta figure out how to make it right. Pidge, anything?"

"Guys, look at this," Pidge said and we gathered around her computer.

A picture of a giant ship appeared on the main screen.

"Look at the size of it!" Coran 'awed'.

"I think we should go in right away," Pidge said. "Every minute we waste gives Zarkon time to prepare for us."

"I agree," said Lance. "We form Voltron, fly in, fly out, dust off our hands, and walk away."

"Um... Do you guys not remember the Balmera?" Hunk asked. "We could barely take out one fleet. But this... a base this size could hold a thousand fleets!"

"O~r maybe we shouldn't go on this mission at all," said Keith. "Think about it. We'll be delivering the universe's only hope to the universe's biggest enemy."

...

"How... How can you say that, Keith?" I asked as I, very shakily, stood up.

"Yeah, Keith," said Hunk. "That's cold, even for you. What if it was one of us? What if it was me? You wouldn't leave me, would you? Would you?"

"I'm not saying I like the idea," Keith said, defensively. "I'm just thinking like a paladin."

"No," Lance yelled. "You're thinking of yourself because you're too scared to do what's right!"

"Okay, we're all upset because we lost Allura," Pidge interrupted .

"No!" Coran yelled. "Shiro lost Allura!"

"Okay, okay! This isn't helping!" I yelled. "We can't just sit here and bicker like this!"

"Let's focus," Shiro said after taking a deep breath. "How are we going to get Allura?"

Everyone then went to a different station to find different ways to get around Zarkon's defenses. I, myself, went to my chair and rested my head.

'Ugh. I have such a bad migraine. And my chest and back hurt. Should I go to the infirmary? I don't think there's time.'

"Everyone, eyes front," Shiro said as everyone walked up to him and Coran. "We've got a plan to get Allura. We're going to jump into the heart of the enemy, unseen and undetected."