And after two hours . . .

"Ugh, exhausted . . ." I murmur while lying on the couch completely wasted.

I glance at the wall clock, it says that it is 10 AM. Well, at least I bought some time.

And I need to take a bath, and after that, I'm gonna buy the stuff I need for gardening.

Okay, I go to my closet and pick some clothes best for summer, and make my way to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower, I fix myself just to look pretty decent.

Now it is time to go. I grab my umbrella before leaving and locked the door.

As I walk, I realize something.

Where is the shop where I can all the things I needs?

The answer? I don't know. Geh.

But before I lost my way, I head straight to the convenience store. As usual, the scent of the cigarette greets me. It means, the cashier guy is here.

"You're back," he says without looking at me.

"Yeah, hello again." I reply, walking towards the fridge. I want ice cream though. I'm gonna beat the heat. All right.

There are kinds of different flavors, but I pick the melon one. Soon as I'm done, I go to the cashier and he quickly punch it.

While paying the bill, I ask him, "Do you know where I can buy some gardening tools?"

He looks at me with a furrowed brows, "Do I look like a map?"

I chuckle immediately, "Well, aren't you the map?"

"Don't return the question." he says rasply. I raise a brow inside my mind. He returned it first, though.

"Haha," I say, smirking. "'Cuz for you to know, I'm the annoying little girl with a backpack that happens to be the Dora the Explorer."

He facepalm, "Shut it, kid."

I laugh again, "Just tell me already."

"Just go to the street beside this store and walk straight. You'll see the garden shop on your way."

"Okay~" I say with a smile. I turn around and take a few steps. As I open the door, I glance at him again, "Thank you, Mister Grumpy-guy-at-the-convenience-store! Bye." then I exit.

I follow his instructions and et voilà! I found the garden store. I scan the store, grabbing all the stuff I need. Good thing, I have the cash to buy all this.

After a while, I'm on my way home. I'm carrying all the things, and it's quite heavy. Hah, thankfully, my house is not that far. As I reach the corner, I run into someone.

"Oh, good to see you here." She greets.

I smile, "Yes, just buying stuff." and answer to Mrs. Tsukishima. Kei's mom.

"I heard that you were hospitalized, why tiring yourself now?"

"Haha, not that too much, don't worry."

Since we both live in a same street, we walk together, while she's asking about my health.

"By the way, Yukizome-san, I would like you to invite for a lunch, do you want to?"

Her question leaves my mouth hanging for a second. "E-Eh . . . but I have my food in my place, so . . ."

"Just this once?" she urges with a hopeful smile.

I plaster a fake and forceful smile, "Am I welcome?"

"Of course, you sure are welcome in my place." And she chuckles  casually, "That's why I bought extra groceries now, because I'm going to include you in our lunch."