Bieber Stuff

imagine- You and Justin are in a relationship since 2011. Youre both a sweet couple but you both broke up last 2013 because of the media destroying your relationship. Justin and You decided to go to the different malls and not minding the papparazzis again.

YOUR POV

" Babe." he pulled me towards his bare chest. We both landed on the bed, cuddling. I was on top of him.

" Its so boring babe." he pouted his  soft red kissable lips. " So what do you wanna do, J?" I asked. " Dunno, maybe go out to the mall?" he smiled like a kid.

" You sure, babe?"

" Yeap. Lego." he stood up and jumped around. " Wait, ill go change there okay?" I took my pants and started walking to the walk in closet.
" Wait, just change here, babe." he rubbed the back part of his neck smiling seducingly.

" Whatever, Bieber." I giggled. I went in the walk in closet and took my favorite Jack Daniel's vest top and wore the same pants i wore. I matched it with my white mixed black heels.

Finally, i went out the walk in closet to see a shirtless Justin with his sexy sagging pants, smirking at me.
" Sexy." he walked upto me and started leaving small kisses on my neck.

The same feeling since we start falling for each other. My tummy flips like crazy. That tingling feeling when you wanted to scream but you just cant because its too good.

I can already feel his hot breath pushing onto my neck. It kinda tickles me which i turned around to face him. Our faces were half an inch away. I could already feel his hot breath plus smell his minty and cool breath.

" Come on, Bieber. I thought you wanna go to the mall?" I smiled.
" Yeah i do. Lego." he pulled me going to the car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JUSTIN POV

Finally, we arrived at the mall.

We went out of the car. She took hold of my arm while we were walking. She was just too cute. Holding my arm like she needed me to be here beside her.

" J, im starving." she pouted and hugged me. Shit. I cant resist her.
" Where do you wanna eat?" i asked.
" I wanna get ice cream, babe." she grinned. " Sure. Ice cream it is.Lego."

We both went in this ice cream parlor across Fridays. She looked around like an amused kid around a field trip. " Mmm..." she licked her upper lip. " Lets choose, babe." i pulled her hand going to the ice cream corner.

" I'll have one Vanilla Hazelnut." i said to the ice cream girl. After that, my eye caught my beautiful girlfriend staring on the glass, inside are different ice creams. She was just too beautiful. I am grateful for having Y/n as my girlfriend. She's just the only one i wanna grow old with.

" I'll have one Justin Bieber please." Y/n smiled at the girl.

What? Justin Bieber? Thats me.

I looked at her and she was biting her lip. " Justin Bieber?" I cocked my head. " Yeah. Im excited to taste that flavor." way too sexy in words.

" You naughty girl." I pulled her towards me and i squeezed her bum.
" Dont worry, i promise ill love it." she winked. " I dont care tasting that flavor, 'cause i wanna taste your flavor." i bit my lower lip and smashed my lips into hers. She was too lovely and too delicious. Its the perfect flavor for me.