What Do You Mean

HI GUYS IF U THINK THIS IS AN AUTHOS NOTE, NO. THIS ANOTHER ONE OF THE IMAGINES I PROMISED. AND THIS IMAGINE IS FOR MALEESHA.

I JUST WANNA THANK U, MALEESHA, FOR ASKING ME IF I WAS OKAY FROM MY SICKNESS. BUT IM TRYING TO GET BETTER FOR U GUYS. SOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN IS OUT AND ITS SO NICE. CONGRATS TO JUSTIN AND THIS FANDOM BC WE BROKE RECORDS THE FASTEST LESS THAN AN HOUR WHOOH!!

WHEN I HEARD IT ON AUG. 28 FRIDAY, I FREAKED OUT LIKE THUS IS THE BEST SONG EVA!

SO ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY THIS IMAGINE FOR MALEESHA :)

__________________________

Maleesha POV

It was a Friday night when Justin released his brand new single What Do You Mean.

When i heard it, it was the exact same feeling i felt in my heart when i was just his Belieber. My heart beating louder, my trembling hands, and jumping legs to the beat of the song.

Tonight, he's gonna throw a huge release party where Jaden, Madison, Ariana, Usher, Scooter of course, Ryan Sheckler, Ryan Good, Fredo, and many more friends he invited would be present just for his come back.

" Baby, are you ready?" i felt warm and protective arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned my head to see him all so excited for the party. He was grinning like a child about to get his birthday gift. " Yes, babe. How bout you? I bet you are." I smiled back.

" I am, 101%," I giggled as he widened his cheerful grin "- Baby, the car is waiting already. Should i tell the driver to wait for awhile. I mean- you still wanna change a bit or fix a little bit?" He spun me around and slowly danced in the silence of the room.

" Uhm,no. Im fine, Justin. So," i prolonged "- let's go?" And he nodded while holding my hand.

As we arrived at the hotel resort we were going to celebrate the party at, i started thinking some stuff i didnt even expect that'll pop out in my busy in love mind.

I started thinking about Justin. What will happen if we're inside already? There would he alot of people i know and in the the same time people i dont know but Justin knows. Would i be presentable enough for them or would i be this awkward potato in front of them?

I bet there will be alot of hot models in the party. And i just kinda feel insecure about it.

" Justin!," we both turned our backs and saw Madison with Jack with wlecoming smiles "- congratulations with What Do You Mean. Like its so damn good, bro." Madison hugged Justin and after me.