Nah, Its Me

imagine- You and Justin are in a relationship for almost 2 years. You're also famous like your beloved boyfriend.

YOUR POV

I was checking on my Twitter and so as my Instagram.

I scrolled a bit more to see whats up lately. I saw this Belieber who tweeted about " Jariana" my boy, Justin, and Ariana.

Jariana Fever. and it was a edited picture of Justin and Ariana kissing on the bed.

Ouch. I just dont want to see this. I totally respect their opinions whoever they will ship. I mean, Jai and Ariana are back and some Jariana ( Justin and Ariana) shippers edit stuff to break the other Jariana which is Jai and Ariana.

And there is also this a Smiler, who was also a Jiley shipper, tweeted about this;

Jiley is sexy <3 and a obvious edited picture of Miley and Justin on the bed kissing. Well, thats the exact pic I posted on Instagram but the difference was they cutted me and edited Miley's body instead. I dont actually Miley, for real she's my bestfriend. We always hang out. And I know that she has a crush on Justin. Haha just kidding. But cutting me and replacing other people instead of me? That sucks for me.

To be honest, im pretty possessive of Justin. And im pretty selfish sometimes. Thats how I want Justin for myself. But if he has music videos, of course I understand becase its business.

" Hey, baby." here came my boy, Justin, who shuffled to the back and wrapped his arms around my waist and started to nibble my neck.

" J, stop it. It tickles okay?" I chuckled. " Tickles, aye?" he continued to nibble my neck as I laughed to the tickles of his nibbles.

" Hey, baby. What are you on?" he sat up straight and took the laptop from me. " Hmm..." he pouted as he scrolled down the things I was just checking lately.

" Sorry, J. You know me." I buried my face on his shoulders from behind.

" Its not your fault, baby. But them pairing me with someone else is okay if you dont give it malice. Always remember that youre the only one for me, baby." he smiled cupping my cheek.

" Well, Miley looks hot in that pic." he teased. " Nah, Its me." I chuckled.

" You selfish, girl. Imma put you down, baby." he started leaning into me. " Lets see." I smirked. He smashed his soft lips on mines and it felt heaven.

" Mmm..." He moaned. He started putting his hands under my shirt but suddenly my stupid notifications rang so loud that the both of us had to stop. " Aww.. Men." he pouted. I just giggled and pushed him slightly to check my notifications.

There were 4 notifications.

A fan of mine, who I followed, posted a Twitter picture.

J/yn slays ;) and the picture was the one Justin took when we were in Japan.

Of course, i wasnt a snob. I fav-ed it and tweeted her back.

@Y/nbizzle Thank you also from the behalf of @justinbieber :)

Not a minute passed, my fan replied like crazy.

@yourusername I luv you. Of course, J/yn slays. Thank u thank u for noticing.

I grinned to what I saw and so as Justin. " Babe, I wanna check up on my fans first. Can i?" I did my puppy dog eyes. " Sure, baby." he pecked my lips. As I scrolled the other 3, Justin was just there, watching.

The second was:

@yourusername Please notice me. I want your follow so bad. Ive been waiting for a long long time.

I tweeted her first:

@biebzzle Sure sweetie.

She was still a child. In her profile picture, she was obviously a kid.

And I direct messaged her immidiately.

Hi there, Lizzy. Dont worry ill tell justin to follow u :)

And after one minute...

@yourusername thank u so much. OMG! I might faint. Thank u for telling him. Ur the best.

I just let out a small laugh when i read her tweet. I showed it to Justin and he chuckled with me.

The third one was:

J/yn <3 4eva @justinbieber @yourusername

I retweeted it coz Its so heart melting to see those tweets.

And the last but not the least, the fourth:

@yourusername I love you baby, no matter what. and a Twitter taken picture of me with my laptop on my lap. I was really concentrating.

It was Justin. I cant believe he took a picture of me using the laptop. That silly boy. But he's my silly boy.

@justinbieber Come here you. and a pic i took just a second ago which Justin had his phone in his hand. He was leaning on the bed post, sexily and lazily. He looked at my camera with a lazy and half sexy smile.

I shut close my laptop and placed it on top of the small table. I started crawling on top of Justin, who was biting his lower lip in front of me.

" Im here, baby." he squeezed the cheek of my bum. " I know." I placed my lips on his. I smiled in the kiss. I think he felt my smile in the kiss. He pulled away the kiss" I love you, babe. There's no one else for me."

" Love you too, J." I continued to kiss him passionately.

_____________________________________

Hey guys!

Im so sorry for the very very very very very very late update.

I want to make it up to y'all.

Im so so busy. I hope you understand. Sorry :(