Lips wont let Me Go

imagine- You and Justin are already both girlfriend and boyfriend for 3 years. And one night after his concert, u went in his dressing room to surprise him.

YOUR POV

"Hi, baby. U did great." i said entering the dressing room. "Thank u, babe." he replied.

He went closer to me and pulled me closer to him and he squezzed my bum. "But ur more amazing." he said almost closing the gap between our faces.

Our faces got closer and closer by the seconds. Until we kissed with lots of passion in it. Realizing our tongues faught for dominance and of course Justin won.

We both helped ourselves to reach the couch and lay down. I laid down on top of Justin, And we continued our make out session. After a few minutes, Justin started to massaging my bum and back.

"Ahh...Ah..Ahh.." I moaned softly.

Along came the kisses and more french kisses.......

And the heat just went more. Until suddenly,

"Knock!...." a loud knock was on the door.

What the? Who's it this time?

Or should we call it, Bad Timing.

"Ughh..." Justin groaned.

"Bad timing, aye?" i said with a smirk. "Yeah." he said." Never mind it, baby." i said getting closer to him and started to kiss him again.

He chuckled like a whisper. And the knock got louder. "Wait babe. Later ok, i promise." he said pulling away from the kiss.

Awww....Later? Fine.

"Okay, baby. U promised ok?" i said.

"Of course babe, later. Pinky square." he replied.

He opened the door and it was Scooter.

"Justin, after party?" scooter asked.

"Yeah, we will be there." he replued to scooter." Okay, we will be outside, waiting." and scooter went out.

……………………………………………………

Sorry,busy with school