You're 20

YOUR POV

Today is Justin's birthday.

He is already 20, and im still 17. He's not a teen any more. (sobs). I woke up very early to make Justin breakfast. Actually, a birthday surprise breakfast. So i woke up 6:00 am. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

I fixed my hair into a messy bun and wore an apron. I opened the fridge to see if there was something good for breakfast. And there was. I got bacons, eggs and i meant i was gonna make it into a omelet, and his favorite apple pie.

I started to cook the bacon and omelet and i forget to mention the apple pie.

I was almost finish cooking everything and finally i was. I placed the food perfectly on the table. And also putted some decor.

It was already 7:00 am, but good thing Justin isnt still awake. So i decided to freshen up myself so that if I surprise him ( Justin) im lookin good, smellin good.

I took a shower and wore a Blue tank top and matched it with an blue green ombre shorts.And i combed my hair and let my curls fall down.

I went in the bedroom as quietly as i can. I tip toed closer to him. I laid down beside the angel who was sleeping on the bed. As i was laying next to Justin, I whispered in his ear
"Goodmorning babe. Happy Birthday. "

He groaned before saying anything. "Goodmorning babe. Thank u." he said.

I stood up on the side of the bed and jumped up and down and said like i was a kid waking up a parent "Justin, Justin, wake up, baby. Ive got a surprise for ya."

"Huh?"

"Yes, yes. Now stand up, babe, Please?" i said pouting. Finally he stood up. While we were walking downstairs he said "U look beautiful baby." And as always, Of course i blushed. Who wouldnt blush on The Justin Bieber?

And he said while i was blushing "As always." adding a smile on it in the end.

Finally, we were downstairs and i covered his eyes. "Y/n, whats this baby?" he asked while i covered his eyes. " You'll see." i said.

I guided him to the dining room. And as we were there, I uncovered his eyes "Tada! Do u like it?" i said.

JUSTIN POV

"Tada! Do u like it?" Y/n said. And there i was standing in the dining room with the table with decors and breakfast, which were bacon, omelet and apple pie. She made my favorite apple pie. Thats why i love this girl.

"Like it? No-" i said but before i continued she cutted me. "Huh? U dont like it?" she said in a disappointed face. " No i dont like it." i said.

Y/n started walking back to the living room but before she could, i grabbed her hand and pulled her closer and said "No, becuz i love it. Thank you babe. This is the best breakfast ever becuz it's made by u."

"Aww... Come here u. Youre welcome, sweetie." she planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

I pulled a chair for her to sit and she thanked me. And as well, a sitted on the other side. While we were eating, we kinda chatted.

"Babe," y/n said and sighed "Youre 20."

"And?" i asked. " I mean, u are already 20. How bout ur Beliebers? U know im still and will be a Belieber and was since then, i know what they feel, babe." y/n said before she could take a bite on the omelet.

"Baby," i said and continued " Ive nothing to do with that. Thats life, baby. If im gonna be 20, then it'll be it. There will also come a time that they'll and u will be 20." i said.

"I know, but- but- bu-but." she stammered and she fell silent. " If they worry about me gonna turn 20, u know, i know, and i will let them know or they already know,that ill be still there for them. I'll still be Kidrauhl," and i paused for a bit and Y/n smiled as i said Kidraul

And i continued " Yeah, i will still love u, love them, my Beliebers. "

And i started singing "Never Let You Go"

Let the music it blast

We 'gon do our dance

Praise the doubters on

They dont matter at all

'Cuz this life's too long

And this love's too strong

And baby know for sure

That i'll never let you go

"Aww... baby. I love u so much. Thank u." y/n said.

"I love u too, baby." i replied.

And we kissed with passion.

I pulled away from the kiss and said

"This is the best birthday ever."

……………………………………………………

Hey Readers!

What do u guys think?

Plz comment. And plz vote.

Love y'all.