Chapter 5: Forces of Attraction

Song: Something Real - kirstin

Standing outside her door brings that good nervous feeling into my body. I don't even need to see her face to feel this. It's a bad idea, but I don't have anywhere else to be. Or so I'm telling myself...

Taking a deep breath in, I open Elizabeth's door and allow myself into her classroom. It should be empty, she doesn't normally have anyone in here during third. I'm quiet just in case I'm disturbing something.

I smile inevitably seeing her work at her desk. She hasn't noticed me I guess because she's focused. I gently close the door, trying to continue being unnoticed.

I take a step and Elizabeth looks up at me. I shouldn't have worn these ankle boots, they gave me away! I look down at my shoes and then back up to Elizabeth. There's no way for me to get out of this now. She smiles as she stands up behind her desk. I smile in response, I don't want to seem rude.

"Miss Ingram it's nice to see you." She speaks in a professional tone. I arch my eyebrows as if saying really?

She smiles and looks down at her computer for a moment. I watch her eyes. She seems to be in a bit of distress but is hiding it well. I walk closer to her desk with a smirk. Now I stand on the other side of it, across from her to see how she'll react.

She leans over her desk a little and I get distracted by her slightly unbuttoned shirt. Seeing her cleavage hijacks my mind but her fingers bring my face to see hers. She smirks, noticing where my eyes were. I watch her eyes and smile, I want to bring her face to mine. I'm ready. I've given up on fighting this.

She places a finger over her lips and shushes me quietly. I give her a confused look in response. Why must I be quiet?

"Yes Miss Ingram that's the correct formula. I'll see you in chemistry." Elizabeth says which confuses me even more. She begins to write down something on her notepad and I watch. She glances up at me a few times to make sure I'm still here.

She hands me the note and I read it with a smile.

I'm on a video meeting. They can hear and see me. You can stay but they can't know you're here. Be quiet and stay out of the view of my camera. I'm happy you're here.

I look back up at Elizabeth and nod, unable to hide the amused look in my eye. I have so much power here.

"Thank you Ms Clarke. Goodbye." I speak louder than normal to make sure the people in the meeting can hear me. I wink at Elizabeth and sit on a counter.

Bored as Elizabeth starts talking again, I look around the classroom. I notice a pair of tongs on the counter next to me a pick them up. I pinch them a few times and then place my finger in it. I pinch the sides together around my finger and then get bored with that also.

I look around again and hop off the counter. I pinch the tongs on everything I find. A balled up paper towel, a pen, even a shoelace. I hear Elizabeth stifle a laugh and notice her watching me.

I smirk, feeling powerful. She has to pretend like I'm not here, so why don't I make it hard for her. I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

I walk towards her and make sure I have her attention. Once I know her eyes are on me, I stand across from her on the other side of her desk. I place both of my hands on the desk and slowly lower myself so I'm unable to see her. I let my hands fall so I can hold myself up.

On my hands and knees, I crawl around her desk with a smile on my face. As soon as I can see her again, I notice Elizabeth glancing down at me. She's trying to hide a smile. She slowly lowers her hand under the desk so I can see it. She holds it up, trying to tell me to stop. I grin at that, I'm reaching my goal to bother her.