Chapter 51

a voice screamed from the kitchen, "Its happening all over again!"

"Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on him" another voice cried.

"I knew we couldn't trust him, didn't I tell you we couldn't trust him" someone else yelled.

"calm down" another begged.

"Alright you find him" someone shouted.

"He could be halfway to China by now" someone sighed.

I ran down the steps to find Uncle Nate, aunt Christina, Uncle Jared, aunt Jamie, aunt Kat, uncle Jason, Katie, Lila, Michael, and Rosemary screaming at one another in the kitchen.

"He's gone" Aunt Christina cried.

I blinked in absolute confusion. We hadn't had this much choas in the house since Nocte Fractorum.

"Who?" I asked calmly.

"Your father, kid" aunt Kat sighed.

"The mother fucker took off in the middle of the night with the 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo" uncle Jason screamed as slamming his fists against the kitchen table.

"That's Tyler's car" I gasped.

"You're damn right it is" Lila shouted.

They had always told me that my father was even more of a rebellion when he was young. I had also been told that my mother getting pregnant was the best thing that had ever happened to my dad, they say that it changed him for the better.

"Daniel is a fucking pain the ass!" Uncle Jason screamed, "do you know how many times the fuckin idiot got arrested before his eighteenth birthday? Now are we supposed to relieve all that bullshit?"

"Ten bucks says that he'll smash Tyler's Lamborghini," Rosemary said under her breath, resulting in everyone glaring at her.

"So what do we do?" Katie folded her arms.

"The car has a tracking device" Michael pointed out, "it'll take approximately two minutes to find him"

"Well go on" Lila orderd, "the last thing I want is my brother to come home from Wales to find his Lamborghini Gallardo all smashed up"

"You're worried about the fucking car" Katie yelled at her, "go fuck yourself!"

My family had never been so on edge. That's what my father was capable of.

"Kids!" aunt Kat screamed, "Michael and Rosemary go track down the damn car, Then I want Lila and Katie to go out and find him, Does everybody understand or do I need to write it down"

At that moment Lila, Katie, Michael, and Rosemary all exchanged looks before nodding slowly to themselves.
They then make their way out of the kitchen.

"Your father needs our help kid" Aunt Kat sighed.

"He had that temper" Aunt Christina remembered, "he was never an angry guy but when you pissed him off..."

"He's dangerous Taylor" Uncle Jared said bluntly. "You would think that you being his daughter would give you the upper hand but it doesn't"

Surely he didn't just get angry out of nowhere and steal a car. Something or someone must have set my dad off.

"What set him off?" I questioned, "I mean he trusts you guys...he wouldn't leave without a reason right?"

"He found out" Aunt Jamie admitted as taking a seat around the kitchen table, "about Donny, Kenny, Jason, and Jess"

"Jess" Aunt Christina sighed at her name, "them two were always inseparable huh"

My family had lost a lot of people; first Uncle Nates twin brother Kenny who we lost to suicide.

Then Dads twin sister Jess, Uncle Nate's son Jason we lost to the Larrunzarios, then Donny to the Larrunzarios on Nocte Fractorum.

"Daniel must be crushed" Aunt Jamie sighed.

"Well, of course, he his" I cried, "who wouldn't be? C'mon you guys can't blame him for taking Tyler's car, he doesn't know any better...he knows what he feels, that it"

"Kid he can't be trusted," aunt Kat told me. "You don't know what he's capable of"

"So what you're gonna chain him up like a dog?" I folded my arms, they all just exchanged looks.

I wasn't going to allow my family to treat my father like a criminal. We owed him more then that.

No one responded, making me storm outside the mansion. There I found Jack on his Yamaha motorcycle, just outside our high black gate.

His brown high fade haircut was getting caught in the wind, whilst his light blue eyes were softened. Jack wore his zipped up leather jacket, dark denim jeans and black combat boots.

"You alright?" he asked over the sound of his engine as I wrapped my arms around his body.

After a solid twenty minutes of riding, Jack parked the bike. He looked over to me but didn't utter a word.

"He's missing" I sighed, "...he took off in Tyler's Lamborghini when he found out about Jess and the others"

"Jesus" Jack looked down.

"They're tracking him down now but..." I trail off as Jack gave me one of his famous hugs, "they want to put him in a holding room...they'll chain him up like a wild animal and-"

"Its gonna be okay" he assured.

"How do you know?" I cocked a brow.

"Things always have a way of working themselves out" he half smiled.

My dad was a different man; whom was going through different struggles then he was a year earlier.

They say I was the best thing that had happened to my father; I made him decent. In 2009 he was far from decent, he was a ticking time bomb that was fated to blow us all up.