Chapter 1

Have you ever had a addiction? No not to drugs or alcohol, but to a person. It's like being around them gives you a rush that you can't get enough of🤤. I wonder what that's like.

By the way my name is California James, but people call me Cali for short. I know you probably wondering why my name is California. Well my mother loves California, so to her it was right to name me that. Growing up it was just me and my parents. My father left when I was 16, but he still stayed in my life. After my parents separated up, you can say I acted out a little. I started dating a guy who was a little older than me. I was 16 he was 24. He showed the attention any 16 year old girl would love. Plus with me having long hair down my back, slim thick with a fat ass, and a pretty smile I get it. He brought anything I wanted and more. My mother hated him and tried to stop me from dating him. Yeah that didn't work at all. Everything was amazing at first, but then he started to put his hands on me and abused me every chance he got. He told me he would never do it again, but he did😰. I finally had enough and got tired of hiding it from my mother and I finally told her. Long story short he got arrested and went to jail. Now I'm 23 and me and relationships don't mix well. I tried again after graduated from college, but he didn't work either. Now I just have a guy I have for fun, and he is addicted to me😜😜. I know what your thinking. No I'm not a hoe😂. I'm just very single. I only have sex with him no relationship, but I don't need anything from no man. I just when I want it. See I own my own boutique. I always had a thing to fashion, so I decided to make a living off of it. Here's my story😈😍.

Ciara:" Cali did the t-shirt orders come in yet?"

Cali:" No girl they suppose to come in tomorrow. Why what's the problem?"

Ciara:" Nothing girl just making sure everything good. You know I don't play."

Ciara is something else she been working with me for about a year now.She a really good worker and she became one of my good friends.I even go out with her when I feel like partying.

Cali:"I know girl. I need to go to my office, so take care of the front."

Ciara:" Got ya boss."

Cali walks to her office.

BING(Text messages)

Trey😜💦: What's good ma.

Me: Heeeyyy wassup.

Trey😜💦: Where you at?

Me: At my store, why👀.

Trey😜💦: Can I see you tonight?

Me: We'll see trey.

Trey😜💦: Aight, I had fun with you last night😜. A nigga got to get that again.

Me: Like I said we'll see😂.

Trey😜💦: Aight just hit me up when you want this 🍆.

Me: Yeah will do😂✌🏾.

See I told you. I mean the sex is good with Trey, but I don't take him serious at all. That nigga is a straight fuckboy, he loves to tell women what they want to hear. I know the game thanks to my dad. He taught me everything I needed to know. These men always think they running game on me, but they get the most stupid look on there face when I throw the game back at them😂😂. Speaking of my dad I need to call him.

(Calling dad)

Cali's Dad: Hey babygirl.

Me: Hey daddy, mmm did you get my gift?

Cali's Dad: Yeah, babygirl you didn't have to get me season tickets to the Giants game.

Me: Dad I just wanted to make up for Fathers Day even though you ain't want nothing.