"What do you mean? Do you know her?" I asked confused.

He takes my hand and pulls me towards the couch for me to sit, he then kneels down in front of me.

Her name is Melissa Arch, she and I were business partners two years ago. I found out she was stealing information from my company and sharing it for money. So I fired her and made sure she wasn't hired anywhere else."  I was utterly shocked I didn't know what to say "Sonia she did this to get back at me." he says

"I-I don't know what to say. This woman is ruining our lives she's the reason why our baby died. She deserves to rot in a cell somewhere far from here" I say with tears running down my face.

"I know, that's why I had called my men to pick her up and put her behind bars, she'll be gone for good," he says while brushing my tears away then kisses me.

"Go get some rest, I'll go talk to the investigators to make sure she's never to be released again and they'll try to find who else is involved with her" I nod then walk up the stairs and crawl into bed. 

I woke running to the bathroom and puking I tried to hold my hair, Sam beat me to it.

"Love are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine" I say wiping my mouth with the toilet paper then threw it in the toilet and flushed it. I got up and brushed my teeth then walked out.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" He says worriedly.

"Yes don't worry I'm fine" I reassure him he kisses my head.

"Okay good, I need to go deal with something, will you be fine on your own?" he asked

"Yes of course don't worry about me" I kiss him before he left.

*

I decided to go and meet up with Norah. So I got in the car and started driving to the coffee shop where she said to meet.

I turned my car off, walked out then into the coffee shop. I found an available seat by the window and walked towards it. I took my coat off and sat down.

I saw Norah walk in, I got up from my seat and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed my bestie!" She sequels

"Missed you more" I happily say

We both sit down across from each other.

"I'm glad your relationship with Samuel is better," she says

"I am too, everything's been better," I say happily.

We talked for hours. These past couple of months have been hectic, didn't realize how much I've missed talking to her. 

"Let's go back to my place. I want you to see the mansion" I say excitedly she nods her head.

"Of course, I took the whole day off for you! We need to catch up!" she says 

We both pay the bill and walk outside Norah got in the car. Just as I was about to get in I spot Sam from across the street. What is he doing here?

He seems to be waiting for someone. A blonde woman showed up. Maybe a she's a client.

The woman walks towards Sam and he pulls her by the waist and kisses her. I gasped at the sight. My heart shattered at the sight of him holding and kissing another woman. He's cheating on me. He lied...how could he after all we've been through!  So many emotions raged through me, I didn't even know I was crying.

"Hello, are you going to get in or not?" I hear Norah from behind

"Coming" My voice comes out broken.

I quickly clean my tears away. I didn't want her finding out what I had just witnessed.

My eyes didn't move from him, anger raged through my body. Sam's eyes caught mine he immediately steps away from the women. Then looks at me.

I get in the car and sped off. My heart was completely shattered I was broken. I couldn't cry in front of Norah or she'll know somethings wrong. I wanted to scream but couldn't. I couldn't do anything, anger was what I could hide best. Angry that I fell for him, angry that I let him in, angry for loving him with all my heart.

My stomach felt weird I stopped the car quickly got out and started puking, Norah held my hair back "Sonia are you okay!?" I got up

She handed me a bottle of water "Yes" I say gargling the water and spitting it out

"Sonia, your not good at lying, I can tell somethings bothering you, please tell me. Maybe I can help." She softly says.

"Really it's nothing, I'm- I" I broke into tears and Norah held me.

"Shh, you don't have to tell me anything, whenever you're ready babe. Just know whatever it is you're stronger, you can fight it." She soothes me

"I-I am s-sorry, just take me home with you. Please" I say in tears.

"Hey don't be. I will, you just relax" she walks me to the passenger's side. Then gets in the driver's side.

We reached her house and I went up to the guest room not wanting to talk. All I wanted was to sleep. To sleep to wake up and find out it was all a dream. Sadly this was reality. We were so happy. Just when I thought we were getting better...it came tumbling down. Maybe we just weren't meant to be. Maybe he was forced to love me like he was forced to marry me. I cried. I tried to cry my pain away. I closed my eyes and everything went dark.