CHAPTER ? MY HERO HAS THE BRAINS OF A MONKEY

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR ALL READERS*

Okay peepz remember at the begginig of this story how the hokage read out a information report onMira and they introduced her as princess of dragons well lets pretend nobody knows she is the princess of dragons KAY

______________________________________--------------------_______________________------------------___

I jumped into Kakashi arms,he was my only hope i knew i couldnt fight them on my own but with him i had a chance.He went to open his mouth to ask me qquestions but he froze as soon as he noiticed the people behind me.Kakashi got into his fighting stance.Panic rushed through my bones you see the Akatsuki knew i was a 'princess,(just saying that word sends shivers up my spine) but as for Kakashi it felt as their was never a write time to tell him.So how was i suppose to help him i couldnt use the justu known to me because i only knew the dragonair tribes justu,kakashi would notice if i used them.I was knocked out of thinking when a shuriken came out of nowhere and their out of the bushes apeared my 'hero"naruto(sarcasim)

HEY MIRA hey yelled over excited and came to my side and then like  had Kakashi had done before he came bye myside

"Well well looks like the nine tailed fox has joined the party"bannana smirked

I was even more screwed now i had to protect naruto and myself

my hands were placed behind my back and i started doing hansigns that originated from my clan i would have to tell Kakashi sooner or later and today might just be the day.

My fangs grew longer  and my nails turned into claws and greenish aura surounded me.Kakashi knew exactly what i was doing naruto looked at me confused did i care?NO.

Dragon tattos engulfed my body and the Akatsuki smired as they saw Kakashi get into a fighting stance.

5 MINUTES INTO BATTLE

I ran up to kakashi but it was two late his body fell to the floor he was caught in the sharigan.