Chapter 3 COPY CAT NINJA

MIRAS P.O.V

I woke up to a crowd of nursers around me,i then suddenly remembered the poison,i was lucky i was still alive.Oh crap Zabuza,Haku there probly worried sick about me.I then started to unclip all the hospital stuff that was on me and to be honest i felt no pain."You cant go,you got to stay in bed"one of the nurses said "watch me" i said pushing myself up and just like that i got out of bed "thanks for the help,but i better go, bye" i said waving and walking of but suddenly stopped when i bumped into something i looked up to a silver haired man havent i seen him before i wondered and looked back up to find out,he was the worst person in the world i wanted to see The copy cat ninja.I closed my eyes hoping with all my might he doesnt know who i am."Ok im gonna ask you a few questions and the first one is are you or not Mira Mist the S-ranked criminal.I hesitated at first and decided to do what i always do lie myself out of it.

"No im not"i said for the 100th time "im not that mira girl"i said the copy cat ninja looked at me with doubt in his voice "were going to go see the hokage's file,on you "im not Mira" i shouted once more being draged but this time.When we got to the hokage door,i was searched for weapons."They took everything i had even my lucky charm on my bracelet they though was a symbol for something."Lord hokage this is Mira mist"He said bowing,"im not her i shouted at him."I'll check my files"was all 'lord hokage' mumbled.He then compared the two photos of me, crap!!!!i cant lie my way out of this."Mira mist" he started "princess,of dragons part of the dragonier tribe,one of the strongest group's,most of the people in the rooms eyes widened,also an S ranked criminal"he finished "at your age how are you a S ranked criminal". "i killed one persom for self defense"i lied he nodded yes he brought it."Because we dont know what you are capable you will with kakashi and be on team 7 understood he said Kakashi sighed,but all that was on my mind was Zabuza and Haku.