CHAPTER 11 INTRODUCE YOURSELF

on the roof

miras p.o.v

""alright how bout we introduce ourself,one at a time"Kakashi said."introduce ourself what are we suppose to say "Sukura which im now calling a million questions said."Things you like things you hate,dreams for the future hobbies things like that"."Why dont you tell us stuff first so we knowhow its suppose to work" the blond said.I then listened to Kakashis one all he said was his name.Narutos one was about ramen and Hokage.Sasuke was to kill someone and as for Sukura she just squeled and stuffed everything up.Kakashi then turned to me "No way in hell am i doing this"Kakashi turned to me and gave me a look that said do it."Fine im Mira im not telling you my last name i love bunnies i hate this team,my dream is to escape i guess, my hobbies is training killing and watching bunnies"i said"Killing"said sukura and Naruto at the same time.Shivers went up all their spines."Guys its a joke "i said.They both sighed in relief."Were having our first mission together tommorow"he said what kind of missiion naruto asked.

Kakashi explained all about out o the 27 graduate only a couple of them would do something and then he said survival training dont eat blah blah bla.I really couldn't give the crap about hat he said because I didn't even graduate and did I care he said don't eat breakfast because I want breakfast so yeah I began to walk home when I remembered something der I lived with kakashi.I went over to him and started to pull him home "hay kakashi ,I want a headband tooooooooo"I whinnied he sighed "I'll ask the hokage if he has spares"Kakashi said "ohhhhh and I want it to be gold instead of silver"kakashi sighed again "maby"'he said.I clapped my hands whenever someone says maby I take it as a yes."hay cracker"Kakahi turned around why r u calling me cracker"he asked I took a big breathe in " well ur nickname kaka sounds like cracker".